Posted:
#26
Quote Originally Posted by jrgumpert:
5 dimes said they record every game and they watched the end. They said they have their heels dug in and as far as they're concerned it's 63-62?
WTF!
I hope I wake up tomorrow and Donbest changes it to 65-62, because they seem to be the authority or number one score keeper that these books respect. I said to the 5Dimes guy, "maybe they changed it after it looked like the game was over" He said, no, we watched it all the way thru the commercials and everything.
Got beat hard with my Hawaii moneyline play and now this.
5 dimes said they record every game and they watched the end. They said they have their heels dug in and as far as they're concerned it's 63-62?
WTF!
I hope I wake up tomorrow and Donbest changes it to 65-62, because they seem to be the authority or number one score keeper that these books respect. I said to the 5Dimes guy, "maybe they changed it after it looked like the game was over" He said, no, we watched it all the way thru the commercials and everything.
Got beat hard with my Hawaii moneyline play and now this.
They had more $$ on Uconn. Makes sense. Offshore books can make there own rules.
Mayweather bet 450000 on
