New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

/////Humpday Train\\\\\\\\\\\

Participants:
Views: 4662

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

About to look over the card for Wednesday and will have a play soon!

cool

Quote Post Report User

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

good to see you back bro!!

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Been playing in the stock market last week. Hope you guys are getting some of these really cheap stocks!

an_cheers

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Mike is back!!!!!!

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

You the man mike! 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

good luck buddy.

holding on with my Liverpool play.  laid 10K on them couldn't believe they were under -200 at home needing to win and score!  exciting times haha!

i'll back your play if mine wins ;) 

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:

Been playing in the stock market last week. Hope you guys are getting some of these really cheap stocks!

Might want to wait a bit longer to load up the train with stocks...they are going lower before they go higher...

an_light

"You can't fix wmi799." Forrest Gump

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

The man is back! an_cheers

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

How have you been doing in this volatile stock market?

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

peace_5

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:

Might want to wait a bit longer to load up the train with stocks...they are going lower before they go higher...

Totally agree Smackspeace_5

See another 10% at leastpaint_help

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

/////Humpday Loooooooooooot Train\\\\

Sienna - 6 (10 Units)

cool

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Glad to see you back Mikey we missed you.new_wink_grin  Hey i never bought stocks before and i been trying to watch some videos and learn about them. Which stocks did you buy if you don't mind me asking, and which ones do you like and recommend? Thanks!! new_cool

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

/////Humpday Loooooooooooot Train\\\\ Sienna - 6 (10 Units)

peace_5

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

Welcome back mike...

ALL Aboard......

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Quote Originally Posted by Manny_Fizzle:

Glad to see you back Mikey we missed you.  Hey i never bought stocks before and i been trying to watch some videos and learn about them. Which stocks did you buy if you don't mind me asking, and which ones do you like and recommend? Thanks!!

There are so many good blue chip stocks that are significantly down at the moment. I do believe they will drop more but they most of them are already heavily discounted right now. Things like Microsoft, Disney, Starbucks, Facebook, Apple etc... Also, the cruise line stocks like Carnival Cruise-Line (CCL) are very cheap now and you can triple your money on some of those. It may take a few months but they will eventually be back.

I have been enjoying buying the anti Coronavirus stocks and day trading or swing trading them. IVO, SPEX. CODX is the testing kit for Coronavirus and it has been dong very well. 

Download Robinhood app or the Webull app and start trading!

It really depends on what your investment strategy is. Some people just like to buy around 12-20 different stocks that pay quarterly dividends and get paid every three months. This is a great time to get in the market though!

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

Manhattan  +6 it is. Thankyou miki

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

an_worship

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

I mean to say INO not IVO up above as far as an anti Coronavirus stock.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

Thanks for posting Mike!

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

WB Mike!!!  BOL to ye tonight!!!  an_cheers

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

/////Humpday Loooooooooooot Train\\\\ Sienna - 6 (10 Units)
BOL with You 

an_cheers

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

Quote Originally Posted by Manny_Fizzle:

Glad to see you back Mikey we missed you.  Hey i never bought stocks before and i been trying to watch some videos and learn about them. Which stocks did you buy if you don't mind me asking, and which ones do you like and recommend? Thanks!!
There are so many good blue chip stocks that are significantly down at the moment. I do believe they will drop more but they most of them are already heavily discounted right now. Things like Microsoft, Disney, Starbucks, Facebook, Apple etc... Also, the cruise line stocks like Carnival Cruise-Line (CCL) are very cheap now and you can triple your money on some of those. It may take a few months but they will eventually be back. I have been enjoying buying the anti Coronavirus stocks and day trading or swing trading them. IVO, SPEX. CODX is the testing kit for Coronavirus and it has been dong very well.  Download Robinhood app or the Webull app and start trading! It really depends on what your investment strategy is. Some people just like to buy around 12-20 different stocks that pay quarterly dividends and get paid every three months. This is a great time to get in the market though!

i'm already overextended so have to hold.  most my money is tied up in Amazon and has been for some time but you make a great point on the travel sector stocks and how cheap they are.  cruise lines have taken major hits but airlines are SO cheap today compared to where they were.  guess you can say that about most the market.  it's just pure manipulation at this point and you're dong the right thing.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

Quote Originally Posted by wendyloca:

Manhattan  +6 it is. Thankyou miki

new_poop

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

Quote Originally Posted by moemoney:

The man is back!

Let's stack some pork chops Hoss!

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo