Hey guys. Haven't been around much today, but I saw the post and appreciate the kind comments. The run last week was unprecedented, I think, and I doubt we pull off another 22-4 run this week, but I bet we can get close to it. Just remember to be super-selective and remember to only "$$$$ what you KNOW"!
Gonna get tomorrow's thread up. Good luck on Tuesday guys!
Hey guys. Haven't been around much today, but I saw the post and appreciate the kind comments. The run last week was unprecedented, I think, and I doubt we pull off another 22-4 run this week, but I bet we can get close to it. Just remember to be super-selective and remember to only "$$$$ what you KNOW"!
Gonna get tomorrow's thread up. Good luck on Tuesday guys!
Agreed Kansas was a great play good call guys I tailed that one and once again this board made me money. THANKS GUYS!!!
Played a small play with under first half for thunder kings game covered that and hoping to cover the under 228 for my $$$$ play on the game total for another 3-0 day and a $$$$ win. Fingers crossed good luck guys!
Quote Originally Posted by Tiltingchaser:
Kansas -1.5 = Game of the Century
Agreed Kansas was a great play good call guys I tailed that one and once again this board made me money. THANKS GUYS!!!
Played a small play with under first half for thunder kings game covered that and hoping to cover the under 228 for my $$$$ play on the game total for another 3-0 day and a $$$$ win. Fingers crossed good luck guys!
@Tilting Chasing, did you pick the Kansas game or just follow others. You posted Kansas -1.5 = Game of the century when the real line was -2. Did you post that winner or just follow others?
@Tilting Chasing, did you pick the Kansas game or just follow others. You posted Kansas -1.5 = Game of the century when the real line was -2. Did you post that winner or just follow others?
First time posting so bare with me guys. So my $$$$ pick of the day will be: KENTUCKY -3.5 Kentucky has lost there last 2 road games this season to mid level competition an Tyler Ullis had a mediocre shooting game against the Commodores. I expect him to get out of this slight slump and guide the Wildcats to victory against the Gators. Also Florida Is 1-7 ATS in their last eight overall, as well as 0-4 ATS in their last four at home, and a a surprising 1-7 ATS AGAINST WINNING TEAMS. Sounds like a trend that will continue. Let's go Kentucky and BOL everyone!
First time posting so bare with me guys. So my $$$$ pick of the day will be: KENTUCKY -3.5 Kentucky has lost there last 2 road games this season to mid level competition an Tyler Ullis had a mediocre shooting game against the Commodores. I expect him to get out of this slight slump and guide the Wildcats to victory against the Gators. Also Florida Is 1-7 ATS in their last eight overall, as well as 0-4 ATS in their last four at home, and a a surprising 1-7 ATS AGAINST WINNING TEAMS. Sounds like a trend that will continue. Let's go Kentucky and BOL everyone!
First time posting so bare with me guys. So my $$$$ pick of the day will be: KENTUCKY -3.5 Kentucky has lost there last 2 road games this season to mid level competition an Tyler Ullis had a mediocre shooting game against the Commodores. I expect him to get out of this slight slump and guide the Wildcats to victory against the Gators. Also Florida Is 1-7 ATS in their last eight overall, as well as 0-4 ATS in their last four at home, and a a surprising 1-7 ATS AGAINST WINNING TEAMS. Sounds like a trend that will continue. Let's go Kentucky and BOL everyone!
Hey Zeik. Thanks for the post. If you want it tracked, can you re-post it on today's thread instead of Monday's? Thanks man!
Quote Originally Posted by Zeik3:
First time posting so bare with me guys. So my $$$$ pick of the day will be: KENTUCKY -3.5 Kentucky has lost there last 2 road games this season to mid level competition an Tyler Ullis had a mediocre shooting game against the Commodores. I expect him to get out of this slight slump and guide the Wildcats to victory against the Gators. Also Florida Is 1-7 ATS in their last eight overall, as well as 0-4 ATS in their last four at home, and a a surprising 1-7 ATS AGAINST WINNING TEAMS. Sounds like a trend that will continue. Let's go Kentucky and BOL everyone!
Hey Zeik. Thanks for the post. If you want it tracked, can you re-post it on today's thread instead of Monday's? Thanks man!
This is my first post here, and it's my first $$$ play.
Georgia Tech AT Louisville -12
Louisville is allowing almost 12 less points a contest than GTECH averages scoring. Louisville is coming off a loss to Miami of which they controlled 85% of that game. On senior night I look for the Ville to slap GTECH. I like a 20 point game here.
Louisville will rotate Lee and Lewis on Hunt and make it difficult for him. He will get his 15-20 but have tough shooting night.
I know 12 is a big line, but I like it a lot. There's a few other games tonight that look good, but I like this one the best. Louisville doesn't have any bad losses, and that tells me they're focused despite the NCAA Issues. I have a feeling that by tip this line my grow to 13.5
Take Louisville -12 $$$
This is my first post here, and it's my first $$$ play.
Georgia Tech AT Louisville -12
Louisville is allowing almost 12 less points a contest than GTECH averages scoring. Louisville is coming off a loss to Miami of which they controlled 85% of that game. On senior night I look for the Ville to slap GTECH. I like a 20 point game here.
Louisville will rotate Lee and Lewis on Hunt and make it difficult for him. He will get his 15-20 but have tough shooting night.
I know 12 is a big line, but I like it a lot. There's a few other games tonight that look good, but I like this one the best. Louisville doesn't have any bad losses, and that tells me they're focused despite the NCAA Issues. I have a feeling that by tip this line my grow to 13.5