@swik23
![]()
@Dental
Not again!!
I feel terrible you keep missing the plays!
That was my biggest wager of today too.
The frequency of missed plays I post is so high… I don’t understand boo hoo. I wish there was a better way young lady…
@Dental
Not again!!
I feel terrible you keep missing the plays!
That was my biggest wager of today too.
The frequency of missed plays I post is so high… I don’t understand boo hoo. I wish there was a better way young lady…
Winner!!!
BANG!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
3-0 today + $ 9000 today or 90 units all documented
5-1 run + 118 units or $11800 since yesterday!
Congrats to all who followed me again! ![]()
Winner!!!
BANG!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
3-0 today + $ 9000 today or 90 units all documented
5-1 run + 118 units or $11800 since yesterday!
Congrats to all who followed me again! ![]()
