Friday Tourney
12-3 +101.2 units ![]()
I needed this after the 5-8 day on Thursday
duffy - after the fact, but senior laden team with experienced guards. Cal neutralized Ville's strength, its pressure D.
Hiholdem - thanks
Tressel - I've tailed you on occasion, so just doing my part
Consilience ![]()
Wizerguy - thanks buddy
reservoir - thanks. Houston too inconsistent for a Gary Williams team
andarmac - thanks buddy.
12-3 +101.2 units ![]()
I needed this after the 5-8 day on Thursday
duffy - after the fact, but senior laden team with experienced guards. Cal neutralized Ville's strength, its pressure D.
Hiholdem - thanks
Tressel - I've tailed you on occasion, so just doing my part
Consilience ![]()
Wizerguy - thanks buddy
reservoir - thanks. Houston too inconsistent for a Gary Williams team
andarmac - thanks buddy.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
