@hadenfizzle
I’m an outsider just observing, but how are we still saying we’re misreading lines after 3 days?
cash it
I wasn’t joking when I told you, I figured it out for the night more wins incoming huge play at 8 PM
cash it
I wasn’t joking when I told you, I figured it out for the night more wins incoming huge play at 8 PM
@hadenfizzle
Dude it’s time to stop posting ! You’ve cost people a bunch of cash ! Your 5 minutes in the spotlight are over and the system is a fraud ! You had a little lucky run but it’s back to reality ! I will gladly hold any of your action going forward !
@hadenfizzle
Dude it’s time to stop posting ! You’ve cost people a bunch of cash ! Your 5 minutes in the spotlight are over and the system is a fraud ! You had a little lucky run but it’s back to reality ! I will gladly hold any of your action going forward !
@UnrankedChamp
Agreed. If people are doing their own due diligence on this situation but yet continue to play these and risk their hard earned money, that’s on them.
@UnrankedChamp
Agreed. If people are doing their own due diligence on this situation but yet continue to play these and risk their hard earned money, that’s on them.
I’m just gonna stick with my man FloridaMan he makes a limited # of picks and never presses just for the sake of gambling. No plays for him today which I respect ! If you haven’t followed him I highly suggest you check him out he’s hit 10 of his last 11. We’re all on here trying to win so we ride the streaks and Fizzle was ?? a very short time ago as well I just am against pressing when cold. He’ll be hot soon enough !!
I’m just gonna stick with my man FloridaMan he makes a limited # of picks and never presses just for the sake of gambling. No plays for him today which I respect ! If you haven’t followed him I highly suggest you check him out he’s hit 10 of his last 11. We’re all on here trying to win so we ride the streaks and Fizzle was ?? a very short time ago as well I just am against pressing when cold. He’ll be hot soon enough !!
Don’t get the hype with this guy.
yeah he doesn’t deserve the hate but what’s with the love for his picks? Decent sample size and he’s barely breaking even?
Don’t get the hype with this guy.
yeah he doesn’t deserve the hate but what’s with the love for his picks? Decent sample size and he’s barely breaking even?
I’m not gonna lie the quality of this site has went down in the previous years. I don’t have a problem with this guy, but poster just posting multiple loser in a row is not good. I know yall say follow at your own risk but it’s real people losing real money. Some are new to gambling
I’m not gonna lie the quality of this site has went down in the previous years. I don’t have a problem with this guy, but poster just posting multiple loser in a row is not good. I know yall say follow at your own risk but it’s real people losing real money. Some are new to gambling
