Youngstown State versus Oakland first half under 74.5
Fizzle Thursday
Chasing losses is never profitable ! When anyone hit’s a cold streak it’s not a fun time and scale back and regroup is the only answer that works based on my 35+ years gambling. It turns around and you’ll catch ?? again.
Chasing losses is never profitable ! When anyone hit’s a cold streak it’s not a fun time and scale back and regroup is the only answer that works based on my 35+ years gambling. It turns around and you’ll catch ?? again.
Hey Fizz, question came up to a lot of us, what value is it when you did the Max play last night? If a normal is 1x, is it a 5x? 10X? 3X? Thank you
Hey Fizz, question came up to a lot of us, what value is it when you did the Max play last night? If a normal is 1x, is it a 5x? 10X? 3X? Thank you
@winddust
Yes I went back and looked myself I’m going opposite his picks for the time being ! When he’s hot he’s hit but at the moment he’s ?? so use it to your advantage ! PS The Visin guys love the Mavericks tonight, I don’t usually bet the NBA but I’m on them heavy tonight with Luka sitting for the Lakers !
@winddust
Yes I went back and looked myself I’m going opposite his picks for the time being ! When he’s hot he’s hit but at the moment he’s ?? so use it to your advantage ! PS The Visin guys love the Mavericks tonight, I don’t usually bet the NBA but I’m on them heavy tonight with Luka sitting for the Lakers !
0-11 run pending #35 #36 good luck fizzle
yip the system is actually nailing the picks…..
I have just been reading it wrong!!!!!
SMH
0-11 run pending #35 #36 good luck fizzle
yip the system is actually nailing the picks…..
I have just been reading it wrong!!!!!
SMH
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,894
- PART DEUX 157
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 847
- Week 6 Money 8,478
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,271
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,262
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
