For everyone hoping for 7-10 games…I’m sorry I won’t be volume posting. We have to get all the money back from yesterday first. 2 to 4 games and hit at least 3 of them……
time to lock in…..
I owe it to everyone who tails.
For everyone hoping for 7-10 games…I’m sorry I won’t be volume posting. We have to get all the money back from yesterday first. 2 to 4 games and hit at least 3 of them……
time to lock in…..
I owe it to everyone who tails.
For everyone hoping for 7-10 games…I’m sorry I won’t be volume posting. We have to get all the money back from yesterday first. 2 to 4 games and hit at least 3 of them……
time to lock in…..
I owe it to everyone who tails.
You dont owe anyone anything on this site. You taking time to post is enough. These are grown ass men making their own decisions to follow your picks or not. Just do what you do.
GL brother![]()
You dont owe anyone anything on this site. You taking time to post is enough. These are grown ass men making their own decisions to follow your picks or not. Just do what you do.
GL brother![]()
@penguyen
Because a lot of people on here are rude and ignorant sadly. When he’s winning, everybody loves him but when he has a losing streak, people are just outright rude. Ughhhh
@penguyen
Because a lot of people on here are rude and ignorant sadly. When he’s winning, everybody loves him but when he has a losing streak, people are just outright rude. Ughhhh
It would be interesting to pick your brain teams shot well last game played and on 74 79 for both halves one team shot 44 from 3 the other 32 solid numbers but no volume shots. I will pull for you but cant pull trigger based off last matchup. Good luck
It would be interesting to pick your brain teams shot well last game played and on 74 79 for both halves one team shot 44 from 3 the other 32 solid numbers but no volume shots. I will pull for you but cant pull trigger based off last matchup. Good luck
