Feb 13 ChiCap
Second day in a row with a three at the buzzer. Thank you Cuse and GT for putting me in the money.
Thank you GT last money in my account
I Wish I can see that game !!!!!!!
Second day in a row with a three at the buzzer. Thank you Cuse and GT for putting me in the money.
Thank you GT last money in my account
I Wish I can see that game !!!!!!!
Who's the behind that missed the 2nd free throw. ..
I'm afraid common sense was behind it. The FT did nothing (or almost nothing) for SJU, though you typically don't see that intentional miss unless the other team is out of time-outs, which the Hall was not. It made sense, in any event. I had SJU -1.5, so it hurt a little. Had a lucky under, which cushioned the blow some.
Who's the behind that missed the 2nd free throw. ..
I'm afraid common sense was behind it. The FT did nothing (or almost nothing) for SJU, though you typically don't see that intentional miss unless the other team is out of time-outs, which the Hall was not. It made sense, in any event. I had SJU -1.5, so it hurt a little. Had a lucky under, which cushioned the blow some.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,318
- Friday 10/02/2026 901
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,190
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,117
- Cleveland Bettors 2,709
- PART DEUX 224
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,706
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,115
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,158
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
