Anybody know anything about it? We got Sydney Kings vs Perth Wildcats. Perth favored by 5. Low time in sports betting LOL..
Australian Basketball
Views: 230
Posts: 2
Posted:
#2
I live in Western Australia mate, an hour south of Perth. They are very hard to beat at home and took game 1 in Sydney. In terms of travel, Sydney to Perth is about a 4 hour flight. The Perth crowd is like an extra man. I'm expecting an excellent game. I wouldn't be surprised if Sydney cover the spread but lose.
I live in Western Australia mate, an hour south of Perth. They are very hard to beat at home and took game 1 in Sydney. In terms of travel, Sydney to Perth is about a 4 hour flight. The Perth crowd is like an extra man. I'm expecting an excellent game. I wouldn't be surprised if Sydney cover the spread but lose.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,665
- Monday 09/28/2026 811
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,792
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,268
- PART DEUX 257
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,424
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,665
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,563
- **$$$ MD Monday 9/28 $$$** 5,617
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
