Anybody know much about Oakland this year?
LA-Lafayette has been one of the hardest places to win for Road teams. I'm going to take LA-Lafa I think.
You've got to be kidding right???
Last season at home they lost to: Cal-Fullerton, South Alabama, Arkansas Little Rock, La-Monroe, and Rice.
Oakland won @ Houston and lost tight games at Michigan and Arizona. These guys aren't going to be rocked out of the CajunDome!
LA-Lafayette has been one of the hardest places to win for Road teams. I'm going to take LA-Lafa I think.
You've got to be kidding right???
Last season at home they lost to: Cal-Fullerton, South Alabama, Arkansas Little Rock, La-Monroe, and Rice.
Oakland won @ Houston and lost tight games at Michigan and Arizona. These guys aren't going to be rocked out of the CajunDome!
Love it! My play of the day. Return 4 starters, only one of which is under 6'5." ULL loses their top scorers, starts only one guy above 6'5". Should be a good day for Oakland.
Oakland laying chalk on the road is always a scary proposition. I like playing their team total over as opposed to the side or game total over. Remember Oakland plays zero and I mean ZERO defense but they are fun to watch.
Love it! My play of the day. Return 4 starters, only one of which is under 6'5." ULL loses their top scorers, starts only one guy above 6'5". Should be a good day for Oakland.
Oakland laying chalk on the road is always a scary proposition. I like playing their team total over as opposed to the side or game total over. Remember Oakland plays zero and I mean ZERO defense but they are fun to watch.
Kampe is looking forward to a team that, despite the loss of the nation's leading scorer Reggie Hamilton, should be improved.
Kampe isn't worried about replacing Hamilton's 26 points per game, but I would be.
"A lot of things are circumstantial in this game," Kampe said. "The year before, Reggie averaged 18 on a great team. Now, he's on a team with all those freshmen. He needed to score for us. He was a very efficient scorer. He had the ball in his hands all the time. As a coach that's not something you really want. Now, we've got everybody back but him."
Kampe's current team will have an experience edge on last season, when he used three freshmen and two sophomores extensively.
Kampe's may have four starters returning, but the guy he wants to talk about first is a newcomer. Providence transfer Duke Mondy (7.7 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 1.2 apg, 2.1 spg, in 2010-11), a 6-4 junior, was a top defender for the Friars who led the Big East in steals his sophomore season. He takes over for Hamilton at point guard.
"He's got a chance to be the best played I've ever coached," Kampe said. "We're going to replace that great scorer with more of a playmaker, a defender, distributor, facilitator at guard."
Mondy prepared himself well for his return to the court.
"A tremendous summer," Kampe said. "I am really excited about him. I expect him to average 15, 16 points a game."
Mondy is capable. He reached double figures six times in his final season at Providence and scored a career-high 19 against Georgetown.
Kampe isn't sure if his team will be able to average 80 points per game. But 6-5 junior guard Travis Bader (15.9 ppg, 3.2 rpg) provides a nice start.
"My guess is he's going to be the guy this year who gets us the 22," Kampe said.
Put the sell sign up as the Summit is SDSt's to lose.
Kampe is looking forward to a team that, despite the loss of the nation's leading scorer Reggie Hamilton, should be improved.
Kampe isn't worried about replacing Hamilton's 26 points per game, but I would be.
"A lot of things are circumstantial in this game," Kampe said. "The year before, Reggie averaged 18 on a great team. Now, he's on a team with all those freshmen. He needed to score for us. He was a very efficient scorer. He had the ball in his hands all the time. As a coach that's not something you really want. Now, we've got everybody back but him."
Kampe's current team will have an experience edge on last season, when he used three freshmen and two sophomores extensively.
Kampe's may have four starters returning, but the guy he wants to talk about first is a newcomer. Providence transfer Duke Mondy (7.7 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 1.2 apg, 2.1 spg, in 2010-11), a 6-4 junior, was a top defender for the Friars who led the Big East in steals his sophomore season. He takes over for Hamilton at point guard.
"He's got a chance to be the best played I've ever coached," Kampe said. "We're going to replace that great scorer with more of a playmaker, a defender, distributor, facilitator at guard."
Mondy prepared himself well for his return to the court.
"A tremendous summer," Kampe said. "I am really excited about him. I expect him to average 15, 16 points a game."
Mondy is capable. He reached double figures six times in his final season at Providence and scored a career-high 19 against Georgetown.
Kampe isn't sure if his team will be able to average 80 points per game. But 6-5 junior guard Travis Bader (15.9 ppg, 3.2 rpg) provides a nice start.
"My guess is he's going to be the guy this year who gets us the 22," Kampe said.
Put the sell sign up as the Summit is SDSt's to lose.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,683
- Monday 09/28/2026 811
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,822
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,276
- PART DEUX 261
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,433
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,668
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,574
- **$$$ MD Monday 9/28 $$$** 5,662
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
