Yea……… I copy pasted my action. I expected the total in the 168-172 range, hence my post. Pretty clear that I still took the over regardless. They can’t make this line high enough. 178 doesn’t scare me. That’s a shitload of points but it could easily be a 105-90 type game. There will be zero defense. If the total was 170 or less, I’d probably add even more tomorrow but gonna keep these plays what they are. (Unless the lines move 5+ points) I might add MLs and 1H plays though. I feel pretty strongly on my gut reads and eye test but don’t want to go crazy this early in season.
2025-2026 CBB
Yea……… I copy pasted my action. I expected the total in the 168-172 range, hence my post. Pretty clear that I still took the over regardless. They can’t make this line high enough. 178 doesn’t scare me. That’s a shitload of points but it could easily be a 105-90 type game. There will be zero defense. If the total was 170 or less, I’d probably add even more tomorrow but gonna keep these plays what they are. (Unless the lines move 5+ points) I might add MLs and 1H plays though. I feel pretty strongly on my gut reads and eye test but don’t want to go crazy this early in season.
Originally Overall. 20-7, +$4,927.70 ..... Posted by pederson16 Over 178.5 -110 Total Points - Game Florida State @ Florida Risk $1000.00 Win $909.09 ..........Florida State +17.5 -105 Spread - Game Florida State @ Florida Risk $1000.00 Win $952.38
Originally Overall. 20-7, +$4,927.70 ..... Posted by pederson16 Over 178.5 -110 Total Points - Game Florida State @ Florida Risk $1000.00 Win $909.09 ..........Florida State +17.5 -105 Spread - Game Florida State @ Florida Risk $1000.00 Win $952.38
looks (+3880.08) profit that fsu total got so high i passed .. thanks for sharing your work
where you getting $3880 in profit from yesterday? I’m seeing 3 plays, 1 winner.
-$1048
looks (+3880.08) profit that fsu total got so high i passed .. thanks for sharing your work
where you getting $3880 in profit from yesterday? I’m seeing 3 plays, 1 winner.
-$1048
Really who needs to keep track of that shit (in the long run everyone will be in the red)
just know "I win MORE than I LOOSE when I tail this or that guy.
"I THINK this guy bets a good amount of $ and not 1 million games a day, or is serious about his money he puts up even if a smaller amount and he probably spends more time and effort than I do researching and looking into games.
but maybe not.. so tail people if u want to, win or loose.. just don't be stupid after
Really who needs to keep track of that shit (in the long run everyone will be in the red)
just know "I win MORE than I LOOSE when I tail this or that guy.
"I THINK this guy bets a good amount of $ and not 1 million games a day, or is serious about his money he puts up even if a smaller amount and he probably spends more time and effort than I do researching and looking into games.
but maybe not.. so tail people if u want to, win or loose.. just don't be stupid after
@NJB you can't keep typing "loose" for "lose" and use the word stupid in the same sentence
His first sentence is even worse!
@NJB you can't keep typing "loose" for "lose" and use the word stupid in the same sentence
His first sentence is even worse!
Posted by River_fish @NJB you can't keep typing "loose" for "lose" and use the word stupid in the same sentence ....i don't spell worth a shit and ...if time have to quick google a spelling....so i don't say much about spelling ... BUT YOUR COMMENT WAS FUNNY AS GOOD BE...
Posted by River_fish @NJB you can't keep typing "loose" for "lose" and use the word stupid in the same sentence ....i don't spell worth a shit and ...if time have to quick google a spelling....so i don't say much about spelling ... BUT YOUR COMMENT WAS FUNNY AS GOOD BE...
Sorry professor, I was typing quick and did not spell check.. I'm glad you cared about the spelling instead of your $20 bet that you all come in here crying about
my point is if you follow somebody suck it up don't come in talking shit. Nobody wants to hear that they lost their money (they know) or that there pick lost somebody else money.
Sorry professor, I was typing quick and did not spell check.. I'm glad you cared about the spelling instead of your $20 bet that you all come in here crying about
my point is if you follow somebody suck it up don't come in talking shit. Nobody wants to hear that they lost their money (they know) or that there pick lost somebody else money.
Posted by pederson16 735 E Washington +8 -105 for Game RISK $ 500.00 WIN $ 476.19 735 E Washington +305 for Game RISK $ 100.00 WIN $ 305.00........ tight window of time... good luck 1002 pm eastern now
Posted by pederson16 735 E Washington +8 -105 for Game RISK $ 500.00 WIN $ 476.19 735 E Washington +305 for Game RISK $ 100.00 WIN $ 305.00........ tight window of time... good luck 1002 pm eastern now
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
- PART DEUX 152
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 843
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- Week 6 Money 8,406
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,251
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,248
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
