Tailed all your plays.
Amazing ![]()
Clean sweep is pretty nice for a Friday night.
Not gonna complain, ever, when winning money but the total shouldn’t have been nearly that close. Easy wins on the Noles side game/2H and Illini over. Gonna keep riding Noles, Illini and both teams overs.
Clean sweep is pretty nice for a Friday night.
Not gonna complain, ever, when winning money but the total shouldn’t have been nearly that close. Easy wins on the Noles side game/2H and Illini over. Gonna keep riding Noles, Illini and both teams overs.
Super short on time.
Traveling for work next 3 days so will be likely MIA until the weekend.
5 plays today.
All off shore.
All -110 risking $300 to win $272.73.
Xavier -3.5
Iowa State -5.5
Maine–Rutgers Under 130.5
Northwestern -23.5
WKU/EKU Over 164.5
Super short on time.
Traveling for work next 3 days so will be likely MIA until the weekend.
5 plays today.
All off shore.
All -110 risking $300 to win $272.73.
Xavier -3.5
Iowa State -5.5
Maine–Rutgers Under 130.5
Northwestern -23.5
WKU/EKU Over 164.5
Those are max overnight line bets on BetOnline. FYI. I have an early 5 am wakeup but will check lines in AM when at LAX Let’s see how they move. And let’s see what type of crooked +# on a ML for 1H and game I can get.
Those are max overnight line bets on BetOnline. FYI. I have an early 5 am wakeup but will check lines in AM when at LAX Let’s see how they move. And let’s see what type of crooked +# on a ML for 1H and game I can get.
Just a note buddy. You said slam any total that was under 170
It came out at 178 and you STILL smashed the over. Am I reading this right?
Cheers and BOL
Just a note buddy. You said slam any total that was under 170
It came out at 178 and you STILL smashed the over. Am I reading this right?
Cheers and BOL
