2012 Kempom System
I might have to let this thread bet all my system plays way down and then go back huge the other way! Best of luck to you all - more importantly than the system is understanding the flaws in how lines are made and how to exploit them - also works well with betting mma as well as a few other sports as well
I might have to let this thread bet all my system plays way down and then go back huge the other way! Best of luck to you all - more importantly than the system is understanding the flaws in how lines are made and how to exploit them - also works well with betting mma as well as a few other sports as well
The last five or so days this lines have opened "lighter" than I expected and then they have been bet down even more! So funny that this thread has everyone falling over themselves to bet Citadel, Furman, Northern Illnois and the like - looking forward to seeing what happens these next couple of weeks.
The last five or so days this lines have opened "lighter" than I expected and then they have been bet down even more! So funny that this thread has everyone falling over themselves to bet Citadel, Furman, Northern Illnois and the like - looking forward to seeing what happens these next couple of weeks.
The last five or so days this lines have opened "lighter" than I expected and then they have been bet down even more! So funny that this thread has everyone falling over themselves to bet Citadel, Furman, Northern Illnois and the like - looking forward to seeing what happens these next couple of weeks.
Thanks but I'll trust KenPom's numbers over what you expected all day every day.
The last five or so days this lines have opened "lighter" than I expected and then they have been bet down even more! So funny that this thread has everyone falling over themselves to bet Citadel, Furman, Northern Illnois and the like - looking forward to seeing what happens these next couple of weeks.
Thanks but I'll trust KenPom's numbers over what you expected all day every day.
Looks like Tenn-Martin +11.5 is the play for Wed..... Did I miss any Ryno?
Only play I found too. +12 now for me.
Looks like Tenn-Martin +11.5 is the play for Wed..... Did I miss any Ryno?
Only play I found too. +12 now for me.
Looks like Tenn-Martin +11.5 is the play for Wed..... Did I miss any Ryno?
your on it tex...thanks.
martin is horrible! lol gl ryno
Looks like Tenn-Martin +11.5 is the play for Wed..... Did I miss any Ryno?
your on it tex...thanks.
martin is horrible! lol gl ryno
your on it tex...thanks.
martin is horrible! lol gl ryno
your on it tex...thanks.
martin is horrible! lol gl ryno
"martin is horrible! lol gl ryno" will you be playing on them then including the 1st half?
for personal wager...small first half for me....but not counted on 'pre' record...
'pre' system record 11-6-1
system officially starts tomorrow eve! gl guys! ryno
"martin is horrible! lol gl ryno" will you be playing on them then including the 1st half?
for personal wager...small first half for me....but not counted on 'pre' record...
'pre' system record 11-6-1
system officially starts tomorrow eve! gl guys! ryno
your on it tex...thanks.
martin is horrible! lol gl ryno
[/Quote
your on it tex...thanks.
martin is horrible! lol gl ryno
[/QuoteCan anyone share the approximate record of this over the past couple years? Just generally...thanks.
Can anyone share the approximate record of this over the past couple years? Just generally...thanks.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,387
- Friday 10/09/2026 478
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,575
- PART DEUX 197
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,856
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 37,920
- Week 6 Money 11,567
- FRYDAY 5,096
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 20,073
- ***Macwesties * Fri. October. 09, 2026 * NCAAF * Week #6 * College Football Plays*** 4,264
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
