2012 Kempom System
By no means did I want to seem pushy, was just getting to the fact that if these are the plays the lines have already moved against us and would like to hit them before they go anymore
By no means did I want to seem pushy, was just getting to the fact that if these are the plays the lines have already moved against us and would like to hit them before they go anymore
page 50, post # 1241 explains why these are not official plays
page 50, post # 1241 explains why these are not official plays
You guys need remember what the premise is behind this system. The idea is to take a large dog road team when both teams have basically given up hope on the year and are done for. Coaches can control a teams focus better on the road versus being at home. You need to go back and look at the opponents they are playing for today's games. The 3 games that are being pointed out here are against teams who are either in 1st or 2nd place in their conference.
You guys need remember what the premise is behind this system. The idea is to take a large dog road team when both teams have basically given up hope on the year and are done for. Coaches can control a teams focus better on the road versus being at home. You need to go back and look at the opponents they are playing for today's games. The 3 games that are being pointed out here are against teams who are either in 1st or 2nd place in their conference.
my ignorance has been bliss. don't know my record but I have been playing visiting dogs that where +6 or more against teams rated 164 or worse
I think I have been winning 70%
my ignorance has been bliss. don't know my record but I have been playing visiting dogs that where +6 or more against teams rated 164 or worse
I think I have been winning 70%
ok guys...finished off a week of 'pre' system for a record of 12-6-1....
nice little profit on these doggies!
tonight...system starts and we have 3 plays:
TROY +10
MONTANA ST +8.5
EDWARDSVILLE +11.5
THIS IS FROM THE UPDATED PARAMETERS ON POST #1241.
IF YOU GUYS FEEL YOU WANT TO PLAY MARGINALS OR CERTAIN ANGLES, BY ALL MEANS, IT WILL NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE SYSTEM RECORD
ALL FUTURE 'QUESTIONS' GO TO POST #1241... FOR THE GUYS KEEPING IT SIMPLE IN HERE AND NOT OVER LOADING THREAD WITH CLUTTER....THANK YOU!
I PLAY ALL SYSTEM PLAYS FIRST HALF ALSO BUT AT A VERY SMALL AMOUNT TO KEEP ME 'INVOLVED' :)
GL AND YES THE SYSTEM IS 2 WEEKS APPROXIMATE RUN TIME .
LETS WIN SOME DOUGH.
THANKS RYNO
ok guys...finished off a week of 'pre' system for a record of 12-6-1....
nice little profit on these doggies!
tonight...system starts and we have 3 plays:
TROY +10
MONTANA ST +8.5
EDWARDSVILLE +11.5
THIS IS FROM THE UPDATED PARAMETERS ON POST #1241.
IF YOU GUYS FEEL YOU WANT TO PLAY MARGINALS OR CERTAIN ANGLES, BY ALL MEANS, IT WILL NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE SYSTEM RECORD
ALL FUTURE 'QUESTIONS' GO TO POST #1241... FOR THE GUYS KEEPING IT SIMPLE IN HERE AND NOT OVER LOADING THREAD WITH CLUTTER....THANK YOU!
I PLAY ALL SYSTEM PLAYS FIRST HALF ALSO BUT AT A VERY SMALL AMOUNT TO KEEP ME 'INVOLVED' :)
GL AND YES THE SYSTEM IS 2 WEEKS APPROXIMATE RUN TIME .
LETS WIN SOME DOUGH.
THANKS RYNO
Good job Mr. Ryno, hey I've been eyeballing the Fairfield Stags vs Quinnipiac game. Fairfield +4. What's the system say about it?
Good job Mr. Ryno, hey I've been eyeballing the Fairfield Stags vs Quinnipiac game. Fairfield +4. What's the system say about it?
Hot Forum Topics
- Friday 10/09/2026 478
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,480
- PART DEUX 193
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,296
- Week 6 Money 11,508
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 37,754
- ***Macwesties * Fri. October. 09, 2026 * NCAAF * Week #6 * College Football Plays*** 4,050
- FRYDAY 4,549
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,886
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,629
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
