Looks like the following for Thursday if I figured right
Troy +10
Montana St +8.5
SIU Edwardsville +12
If you go with the original system, then no, Troy is not a play with W. Kentucky being rated 161. If you choose to utilize Kine Prof.'s updated system then yes it is a play. The other two look correct. Nice work and GL.
Quote Originally Posted by cjm2008:
Looks like the following for Thursday if I figured right
Troy +10
Montana St +8.5
SIU Edwardsville +12
If you go with the original system, then no, Troy is not a play with W. Kentucky being rated 161. If you choose to utilize Kine Prof.'s updated system then yes it is a play. The other two look correct. Nice work and GL.
Thanks for the update! I know you aren't answering a lot of questions but, I felt this was important. With all of the conference re-alignments, what are the conferences that we ignore? Thanks for your help!
Hi, I went through all the posts twice and didn't see this answered. So if Kine, thom, rhyno or anyone that KNOWS could shed some light?? Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by MortgageMan:
Kine,
Thanks for the update! I know you aren't answering a lot of questions but, I felt this was important. With all of the conference re-alignments, what are the conferences that we ignore? Thanks for your help!
Hi, I went through all the posts twice and didn't see this answered. So if Kine, thom, rhyno or anyone that KNOWS could shed some light?? Thanks.
Kine, Glad to see the system back and getting people worked up. The deal is that many don't want to argue the system but just like to argue because they have nothing left to do.
Kine, Glad to see the system back and getting people worked up. The deal is that many don't want to argue the system but just like to argue because they have nothing left to do.
Kine, Glad to see the system back and getting people worked up. The deal is that many don't want to argue the system but just like to argue because they have nothing left to do.
Yes! It sucked winning 300 units last night. I have had it with this system.
Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:
Kine, Glad to see the system back and getting people worked up. The deal is that many don't want to argue the system but just like to argue because they have nothing left to do.
Yes! It sucked winning 300 units last night. I have had it with this system.
Ryno or KineProfessor will confirm official plays....
By no means did I want to seem pushy, was just getting to the fact that if these are the plays the lines have already moved against us and would like to hit them before they go anymore
Quote Originally Posted by TxPride:
we just kinda get the ball rolling, so to speak
Ryno or KineProfessor will confirm official plays....
By no means did I want to seem pushy, was just getting to the fact that if these are the plays the lines have already moved against us and would like to hit them before they go anymore