2012 Kempom System
Post #1292
t y cwadda, amazes me that they don't even look? no wonder sooo many pl quit posting...gl today ryno
Post #1292
t y cwadda, amazes me that they don't even look? no wonder sooo many pl quit posting...gl today ryno
I was kidding fellas! Im really amazed that some of these people are soooooo lazy, yet gamble!! GL today
I was kidding fellas! Im really amazed that some of these people are soooooo lazy, yet gamble!! GL today
appy st fell apart last minute of if you waited...you got +9.5 but for posted pick ill .count it a push.(although I got +9.5) :)
appy st fell apart last minute of if you waited...you got +9.5 but for posted pick ill .count it a push.(although I got +9.5) :)
know its not kenpom system related but there are three unranked home teams favored against ranked opponents (usually a good angle):
smu -3.5 vs #7 cin
kst -3.5 vs #18 tex
mem -4 vs #20 gonz...using coaches poll
know its not kenpom system related but there are three unranked home teams favored against ranked opponents (usually a good angle):
smu -3.5 vs #7 cin
kst -3.5 vs #18 tex
mem -4 vs #20 gonz...using coaches poll
UTEX SAN ANTONIO +9 Loss
SAN JOSE ST +12.5
APPALACIAN ST +9 Push
IUPUI + 16.5 Loss
furman +19.5
GEORGIA SOUTHERN +11
EASTERN WASHINGTON + 7.5
SOUTHERN UTAH +13.5
UTEX SAN ANTONIO +9 Loss
SAN JOSE ST +12.5
APPALACIAN ST +9 Push
IUPUI + 16.5 Loss
furman +19.5
GEORGIA SOUTHERN +11
EASTERN WASHINGTON + 7.5
SOUTHERN UTAH +13.5
SAN JOSE ST +12.5 Loss
APPALACIAN ST +9 Push
IUPUI + 16.5 Loss
furman +19.5 Win
GEORGIA SOUTHERN +11 Win
EASTERN WASHINGTON + 7.5
SOUTHERN UTAH +13.5
SAN JOSE ST +12.5 Loss
APPALACIAN ST +9 Push
IUPUI + 16.5 Loss
furman +19.5 Win
GEORGIA SOUTHERN +11 Win
EASTERN WASHINGTON + 7.5
SOUTHERN UTAH +13.5
iupu was a winner also
so 2-2-push (app st was avail @ 9 1/2 all day
iupu was a winner also
so 2-2-push (app st was avail @ 9 1/2 all day
SAN JOSE ST +12.5 Loss
APPALACIAN ST +9 Push
IUPUI + 16.5 Loss
furman +19.5 Win
GEORGIA SOUTHERN +11 Win
EASTERN WASHINGTON + 7.5 win
SOUTHERN UTAH +13.5 win
a 4-3-1 night... could have been better I guess..i myself had appy state at +9.5 so profitable.... bur for record keeping ill call it a push as I posted +9
updated record: 9-5-1 see you guys tomorrow...ryno
SAN JOSE ST +12.5 Loss
APPALACIAN ST +9 Push
IUPUI + 16.5 Loss
furman +19.5 Win
GEORGIA SOUTHERN +11 Win
EASTERN WASHINGTON + 7.5 win
SOUTHERN UTAH +13.5 win
a 4-3-1 night... could have been better I guess..i myself had appy state at +9.5 so profitable.... bur for record keeping ill call it a push as I posted +9
updated record: 9-5-1 see you guys tomorrow...ryno
UTEX SAN ANTONIO +9 Loss
SAN JOSE ST +12.5 Loss
APPALACIAN ST +9 Push
IUPUI + 16.5 Loss
furman +19.5 Win
GEORGIA SOUTHERN +11 Win
EASTERN WASHINGTON + 7.5 win
SOUTHERN UTAH +13.5 win
a 4-3-1 night... could have been better I guess..i myself had appy state at +9.5 so profitable.... bur for record keeping ill call it a push as I posted +9
updated record: 9-5-1 see you guys tomorrow...ryno
UTEX SAN ANTONIO +9 Loss
SAN JOSE ST +12.5 Loss
APPALACIAN ST +9 Push
IUPUI + 16.5 Loss
furman +19.5 Win
GEORGIA SOUTHERN +11 Win
EASTERN WASHINGTON + 7.5 win
SOUTHERN UTAH +13.5 win
a 4-3-1 night... could have been better I guess..i myself had appy state at +9.5 so profitable.... bur for record keeping ill call it a push as I posted +9
updated record: 9-5-1 see you guys tomorrow...ryno
It always will look bleak with these 'crap' teams, leap. this system has been money for 3 years now as long as ive been following. and if you have been wagering for as long as I have...a 4-3-1 night is good in my book. 'avoid the bloodbath' is what a seasoned vet told me once about wagering.
no plays today guys!!!
gl ryno
It always will look bleak with these 'crap' teams, leap. this system has been money for 3 years now as long as ive been following. and if you have been wagering for as long as I have...a 4-3-1 night is good in my book. 'avoid the bloodbath' is what a seasoned vet told me once about wagering.
no plays today guys!!!
gl ryno
It always will look bleak with these 'crap' teams, leap. this system has been money for 3 years now as long as ive been following. and if you have been wagering for as long as I have...a 4-3-1 night is good in my book. 'avoid the bloodbath' is what a seasoned vet told me once about wagering.
no plays today guys!!!
gl ryno
It always will look bleak with these 'crap' teams, leap. this system has been money for 3 years now as long as ive been following. and if you have been wagering for as long as I have...a 4-3-1 night is good in my book. 'avoid the bloodbath' is what a seasoned vet told me once about wagering.
no plays today guys!!!
gl ryno
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,395
- Friday 10/09/2026 479
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,682
- PART DEUX 197
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,857
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 37,991
- Week 6 Money 11,615
- FRYDAY 5,277
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 20,122
- ***Macwesties * Fri. October. 09, 2026 * NCAAF * Week #6 * College Football Plays*** 4,437
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
