2012 Kempom System
Kine did a great job today. But he did put one post up which, to those who speed read, appeared to suggest his system plays were:
Kine did a great job today. But he did put one post up which, to those who speed read, appeared to suggest his system plays were:
If you read post 1 you would know which games are system plays. Don't play Kine when you won't even read the first post.
If you read post 1 you would know which games are system plays. Don't play Kine when you won't even read the first post.
Looks like 3-2-1 to me.
Or 3-2 overall insread of 4-1.
Looks like 3-2-1 to me.
Or 3-2 overall insread of 4-1.
Keep it up KP. You just have to ignore the silly, moronic dipshits that make their way into your thread. I guess it's the sad result of the deterioration of our public educational system.
Thanks for sharing your system and plays.
Keep it up KP. You just have to ignore the silly, moronic dipshits that make their way into your thread. I guess it's the sad result of the deterioration of our public educational system.
Thanks for sharing your system and plays.
Kudos to you Professor, win or lose. You try to help, and more importantly educate people to help themselves and get bashed for it.
This is about as simple as it can get, yet you have people pissing and moaning that they can't figure it out! I couldn't agree with Seppy's comment more.
Thank you once again for all your hard work and effort Professor. God bless and good luck to everyone!
Kudos to you Professor, win or lose. You try to help, and more importantly educate people to help themselves and get bashed for it.
This is about as simple as it can get, yet you have people pissing and moaning that they can't figure it out! I couldn't agree with Seppy's comment more.
Thank you once again for all your hard work and effort Professor. God bless and good luck to everyone!
I followed this thread towards the end of last season and wasn't too impressed. Maybe it petered out towards the end. I have to admit with the early system and this start....I'm impressed.
I project this thread will be an absolute zoo tomorrow when every gambling degenerate is off of work and maybe exceed 1,000,000 hits by the end of it all.
BWD
I followed this thread towards the end of last season and wasn't too impressed. Maybe it petered out towards the end. I have to admit with the early system and this start....I'm impressed.
I project this thread will be an absolute zoo tomorrow when every gambling degenerate is off of work and maybe exceed 1,000,000 hits by the end of it all.
BWD
read post 1 and find the gems not very hard! ryno
read post 1 and find the gems not very hard! ryno
Thanks KP for all your efforts.
Here in the UK i am still in bed when you get the opening lines for games and back in bed by the time the closing lines happen, so i have to make more so called "judgement" calls, which i suppose you encourage anyway. I didnt go with E.Illinois yersterday as the 1st line i saw was +6 and didnt think it had value so i went 3-0 instead of 3-1
.
Although i am a brit i do understand and follow your system so thanks again for your insight.
Bye the way i quite like Fairfirld today and it is at +8 over here and was wondering if you have any info on this game you can share![]()
Thanks KP for all your efforts.
Here in the UK i am still in bed when you get the opening lines for games and back in bed by the time the closing lines happen, so i have to make more so called "judgement" calls, which i suppose you encourage anyway. I didnt go with E.Illinois yersterday as the 1st line i saw was +6 and didnt think it had value so i went 3-0 instead of 3-1
.
Although i am a brit i do understand and follow your system so thanks again for your insight.
Bye the way i quite like Fairfirld today and it is at +8 over here and was wondering if you have any info on this game you can share![]()
https://www.wagerminds.com/blog/ncaa-college-basketball/college-basketball-today-fairfield-at-iona-and-canisius-at-manhattan-4603/
https://www.wagerminds.com/blog/ncaa-college-basketball/college-basketball-today-fairfield-at-iona-and-canisius-at-manhattan-4603/
now its linked
now its linked
Add me to the legions of folks thanking you for the system errrrrr.....PRINCIPLES. One thing about these plays that I find especially entertaining: Because it is predicated on playing the turd teams, the ones that don't come in are usually over at half.
Anybody else love being busy, then checking your plays and seeing the 9 point dog up by 6 early in the second half and then find another play down by 28 in the first half? (Not saying I like losing, but also understand it's part of this gig and I generally laugh on these losses as opposed to swearing about a missed FT, etc.)
Thanks again for your thoughts...sad to see the thread clogged by posts not worth the time it takes to scroll over them.
Add me to the legions of folks thanking you for the system errrrrr.....PRINCIPLES. One thing about these plays that I find especially entertaining: Because it is predicated on playing the turd teams, the ones that don't come in are usually over at half.
Anybody else love being busy, then checking your plays and seeing the 9 point dog up by 6 early in the second half and then find another play down by 28 in the first half? (Not saying I like losing, but also understand it's part of this gig and I generally laugh on these losses as opposed to swearing about a missed FT, etc.)
Thanks again for your thoughts...sad to see the thread clogged by posts not worth the time it takes to scroll over them.
https://www.wagerminds.com/blog/ncaa-college-basketball/college-basketball-today-fairfield-at-iona-and-canisius-at-manhattan-4603/
now its linked
https://www.wagerminds.com/blog/ncaa-college-basketball/college-basketball-today-fairfield-at-iona-and-canisius-at-manhattan-4603/
now its linked
If, out of respect for the thread, everyone would just do that we would have no problems and could actually discuss the games in more detail and we could even discuss some other angles and guidelines. The key is to understand the principles of the system so that we could win in other areas of the card too. My success these last four years is only partly because of the system itself and almost exclusively because of the principles I follow. So if anyone else comes in here trying to get a reaction from us - just post the above statement and be done with it and lets get back on track . . .
If, out of respect for the thread, everyone would just do that we would have no problems and could actually discuss the games in more detail and we could even discuss some other angles and guidelines. The key is to understand the principles of the system so that we could win in other areas of the card too. My success these last four years is only partly because of the system itself and almost exclusively because of the principles I follow. So if anyone else comes in here trying to get a reaction from us - just post the above statement and be done with it and lets get back on track . . .
Two of your "theories" are ass backwards. I read it. Understand alll and your assumptions about motivation and home and road games are ridiculous. Go hug the Easter Bunny. Loser
Tremendous argument - this system is not for you - thank you for reading the first two posts of this thread
Two of your "theories" are ass backwards. I read it. Understand alll and your assumptions about motivation and home and road games are ridiculous. Go hug the Easter Bunny. Loser
Tremendous argument - this system is not for you - thank you for reading the first two posts of this thread
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,365
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,989
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 856
- Week 6 Money 9,435
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,795
- Thursday 10/08/2026 438
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,547
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,277
- Friday 10/09/2026 371
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
