PHANTOM CALL
RIDICULOUS
I have honestly never seen such a bad reffed game at least in a while .. all game but second half has been nuts .. not even mad no one wins in a game like this
I have honestly never seen such a bad reffed game at least in a while .. all game but second half has been nuts .. not even mad no one wins in a game like this
I agree.
I agree.
@supermanbets
Can’t make it up, the foul on 3 and then the take down to start ot, these guys shouldn’t ref again and should def not get a pay check for this debacle
@supermanbets
Can’t make it up, the foul on 3 and then the take down to start ot, these guys shouldn’t ref again and should def not get a pay check for this debacle
Well it is the MAC, most crookedest conference in college sports. That's why they have a new scandal every few years
Well it is the MAC, most crookedest conference in college sports. That's why they have a new scandal every few years
