No way I foresaw BAMA winning by 26 ![]()
🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧
During LIVE play only I will look to take NEVADA....possibly; on a good line...
Nevada fell behind 2 - 10 early and then 5 - 15 only 7 mins in making for sweet lines on the homies..... they won in OT by 6
During LIVE play only I will look to take NEVADA....possibly; on a good line...
Nevada fell behind 2 - 10 early and then 5 - 15 only 7 mins in making for sweet lines on the homies..... they won in OT by 6
It's HUMPING DAY again! LEAN for possible live bet only to BEARCATS
LEANING St.Johns for possible LIVE play but need that line to drop while still playing well.
It's HUMPING DAY again! LEAN for possible live bet only to BEARCATS
LEANING St.Johns for possible LIVE play but need that line to drop while still playing well.
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: It's HUMPING DAY again! LEAN for possible live bet only to BEARCATS I may be backing off this......
Yeah I am backing OFF.......
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: It's HUMPING DAY again! LEAN for possible live bet only to BEARCATS I may be backing off this......
Yeah I am backing OFF.......
@fubah2 The 5-16 Lafayette Leopards?
@friscogiants
Well......gee........when you put it THAT way ![]()
OK.....might have to keep my fingers on my "hedge bet" button just in case!
Btw, I don't believe we've met before so welcome to my only thread. ![]()
Feel free to bookmark for some frequent regression-picks to FADE... LOL
BoL with your bets going forward! ![]()
![]()
@fubah2 The 5-16 Lafayette Leopards?
@friscogiants
Well......gee........when you put it THAT way ![]()
OK.....might have to keep my fingers on my "hedge bet" button just in case!
Btw, I don't believe we've met before so welcome to my only thread. ![]()
Feel free to bookmark for some frequent regression-picks to FADE... LOL
BoL with your bets going forward! ![]()
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: During LIVE play only I will look to take NEVADA....possibly; on a good line... Nevada fell behind 2 - 10 early and then 5 - 15 only 7 mins in making for sweet lines on the homies..... they won in OT by 6
Dont know if you watched but Nevada kid was fouled shooting a 3pt as time expired in regulation and had to make all 3FT to send to OT and the kid converted...really wild finish.
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: During LIVE play only I will look to take NEVADA....possibly; on a good line... Nevada fell behind 2 - 10 early and then 5 - 15 only 7 mins in making for sweet lines on the homies..... they won in OT by 6
Dont know if you watched but Nevada kid was fouled shooting a 3pt as time expired in regulation and had to make all 3FT to send to OT and the kid converted...really wild finish.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,892
- PART DEUX 156
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 845
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- Week 6 Money 8,444
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,264
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,256
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
