• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧

    «First Previous 181920 ... 110111112 Next Last»
    fubah2
    ALLIN22
    coop1616
    SourSausage
    Coloneljim
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 191792
    Posts: 2781
    «First Previous 181920 ... 110111112 Next Last»
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2026 - 10:00 PM ET #426

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22:

    @fubah2  Ugh I tried to tail this too quickly & went -3.5 Montana
    an_speechless an_getaway

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22:

    @fubah2  Ugh I tried to tail this too quickly & went -3.5 Montana
    an_speechless an_getaway

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2026 - 10:48 PM ET #427

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2  Ugh I tried to tail this too quickly & went -3.5 Montana

    They were down by 7 at the half but oddly enough now late in the game it's looking like you just might win that mistake anyway! an_2drinksan_cheers an_boggienight

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2  Ugh I tried to tail this too quickly & went -3.5 Montana

    They were down by 7 at the half but oddly enough now late in the game it's looking like you just might win that mistake anyway! an_2drinksan_cheers an_boggienight

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2026 - 11:00 PM ET #428

    @mandy1

    @ALLIN22

    @CCO687

    @Coloneljim

     

    Thank you guys!  Much appreciated and I hope you all had a winning day, but if not, then may tomorrow bring the positive results! an_cheers

    Reply

    @mandy1

    @ALLIN22

    @CCO687

    @Coloneljim

     

    Thank you guys!  Much appreciated and I hope you all had a winning day, but if not, then may tomorrow bring the positive results! an_cheers

     
    ALLIN22
    ALLIN22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2026 - 11:08 PM ET #429

    @fubah2

     Worked out for both of us! We’ll take it! win

    Reply

    @fubah2

     Worked out for both of us! We’ll take it! win

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2026 - 4:14 AM ET #430

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Last bet of the day: Montana St. Bobcats -3.5 -140   alt@pinn   *BB

     

                  74 - 62  *Best Bet  WINNER!   an_2drinks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Last bet of the day: Montana St. Bobcats -3.5 -140   alt@pinn   *BB

     

                  74 - 62  *Best Bet  WINNER!   an_2drinks

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2026 - 6:12 AM ET #431

    Jan 22 results:


    W Austin Peay -4.5 -143 alt@pinn       *BB
    W Wisc-Green Bay +8.5 -128 alt@pinn  *BB
    W RMU Colonials -3 -141 alt@pinn        *BB
     L  Jaxsonville Dolphins -3.5 -124 Alt@pinn *BB
    W Col of Charleston Cougars -2.5 -118 alt@pinn *BB
     L  Morehead Eagles -6.5 -141 alt@pinn
    W Montana St. Bobcats -3.5 -140 alt@pinn  *BB


    = 5 - 2       an_2drinks [5 - 1 *BB]

     

    18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days

     

    an_ref WARNING! HOT STREAK! an_getaway Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year...

    Reply

    Jan 22 results:


    W Austin Peay -4.5 -143 alt@pinn       *BB
    W Wisc-Green Bay +8.5 -128 alt@pinn  *BB
    W RMU Colonials -3 -141 alt@pinn        *BB
     L  Jaxsonville Dolphins -3.5 -124 Alt@pinn *BB
    W Col of Charleston Cougars -2.5 -118 alt@pinn *BB
     L  Morehead Eagles -6.5 -141 alt@pinn
    W Montana St. Bobcats -3.5 -140 alt@pinn  *BB


    = 5 - 2       an_2drinks [5 - 1 *BB]

     

    18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days

     

    an_ref WARNING! HOT STREAK! an_getaway Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2026 - 11:24 AM ET #432

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days

     

    an_ref WARNING! HOT STREAK! an_getaway Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year...

    FRIDAY, Jan 23:  Chargers +1.5 -114 @pinn

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days

     

    an_ref WARNING! HOT STREAK! an_getaway Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year...

    FRIDAY, Jan 23:  Chargers +1.5 -114 @pinn

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2026 - 11:44 AM ET #433

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days

    an_ref WARNING! HOT STREAK! an_getaway Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year...

    Bisons -5.5 -143  alt@pinn

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days

    an_ref WARNING! HOT STREAK! an_getaway Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year...

    Bisons -5.5 -143  alt@pinn

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2026 - 12:11 PM ET #434

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: 18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days  WARNING! HOT STREAK!  Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year... Bisons -5.5 -143  alt@pinn
    Lancers +1.5 -113 @pinn

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: 18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days  WARNING! HOT STREAK!  Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year... Bisons -5.5 -143  alt@pinn
    Lancers +1.5 -113 @pinn

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2026 - 12:29 PM ET #435

    I like the Billikens to win SU today on the road but that ML is too high and the pt spread is a few pts too high for my liking ...so this is a LEAN - for a LIVE possibility if they fall behind a bit and the line drops - hopefully under 4 in the early going...

    Reply

    I like the Billikens to win SU today on the road but that ML is too high and the pt spread is a few pts too high for my liking ...so this is a LEAN - for a LIVE possibility if they fall behind a bit and the line drops - hopefully under 4 in the early going...

     
    coop1616
    coop1616
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2024
    Posts: 139
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2026 - 12:48 PM ET #436

    what team is the bison? thank you

    Reply

    what team is the bison? thank you

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2026 - 1:13 PM ET #437

    Quote Originally Posted by coop1616:

    what team is the bison? thank you

    Lipscomb.   Game is just underway....and they are DOWN early so a good time to get a DOG line on them

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by coop1616:

    what team is the bison? thank you

    Lipscomb.   Game is just underway....and they are DOWN early so a good time to get a DOG line on them

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2026 - 1:16 PM ET #438

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: 18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days  WARNING! HOT STREAK!  Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year... Bisons -5.5 -143  alt@pinn

     Fla.GC top scorer is out again today....an_shake  no guarantees Bison win though!!!!

    LIVE Double down, early 1H down 7 - 16:  Bison -120 @B365

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: 18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days  WARNING! HOT STREAK!  Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year... Bisons -5.5 -143  alt@pinn

     Fla.GC top scorer is out again today....an_shake  no guarantees Bison win though!!!!

    LIVE Double down, early 1H down 7 - 16:  Bison -120 @B365

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2026 - 1:18 PM ET #439

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    I like the Billikens to win SU today on the road but that ML is too high and the pt spread is a few pts too high for my liking ...so this is a LEAN - for a LIVE possibility if they fall behind a bit and the line drops - hopefully under 4 in the early going...

     

    Likewise will LEAN to Minutemen       7pm ET...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    I like the Billikens to win SU today on the road but that ML is too high and the pt spread is a few pts too high for my liking ...so this is a LEAN - for a LIVE possibility if they fall behind a bit and the line drops - hopefully under 4 in the early going...

     

    Likewise will LEAN to Minutemen       7pm ET...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2026 - 1:23 PM ET #440

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: 18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days  WARNING! HOT STREAK!  Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year... Bisons -5.5 -143  alt@pinn  Fla.GC top scorer is out again today....  no guarantees Bison win though!!!! LIVE Double down, early 1H down 7 - 16:  Bison -120 @B365

    Bison still trailing, 13 - 20 near mid 1H, and ml is very reasonable at -115 for the better team playing at home vs weaker team missing top scorer!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: 18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days  WARNING! HOT STREAK!  Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year... Bisons -5.5 -143  alt@pinn  Fla.GC top scorer is out again today....  no guarantees Bison win though!!!! LIVE Double down, early 1H down 7 - 16:  Bison -120 @B365

    Bison still trailing, 13 - 20 near mid 1H, and ml is very reasonable at -115 for the better team playing at home vs weaker team missing top scorer!

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2026 - 1:32 PM ET #441

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: 18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days  WARNING! HOT STREAK!  Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year... Bisons -5.5 -143  alt@pinn  Fla.GC top scorer is out again today....  no guarantees Bison win though!!!! LIVE Double down, early 1H down 7 - 16:  Bison -120 @B365

     

    Bison still trailing, 13 - 20 near mid 1H, and ml is very reasonable at -115 for the better team playing at home vs weaker team missing top scorer!

    Some extended timeout for some reason....score still 13 - 20 but ML on the better team is  even now...Hopefully not an injury to home team! an_nailbiter

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: 18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days  WARNING! HOT STREAK!  Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year... Bisons -5.5 -143  alt@pinn  Fla.GC top scorer is out again today....  no guarantees Bison win though!!!! LIVE Double down, early 1H down 7 - 16:  Bison -120 @B365

     

    Bison still trailing, 13 - 20 near mid 1H, and ml is very reasonable at -115 for the better team playing at home vs weaker team missing top scorer!

    Some extended timeout for some reason....score still 13 - 20 but ML on the better team is  even now...Hopefully not an injury to home team! an_nailbiter

     
    SourSausage
    SourSausage
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 2054
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2026 - 1:35 PM ET #442

    Wondering the same thing about this timeout. I want to know before firing a bullet live on this game :/

    Reply

    Wondering the same thing about this timeout. I want to know before firing a bullet live on this game :/

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2026 - 1:42 PM ET #443

    Quote Originally Posted by SourSausage:

    Wondering the same thing about this timeout. I want to know before firing a bullet live on this game :/

    Yep....that's very wise!   If not on TV or stream, watch the play by play update on ESPN to confirm all starters are still making plays....BUT, Lipscomb is the significantly better team to begin with and on top of that Fla GC is w/o their top scorer Konieczny.....that's why I doubled-down earlier....

    BoL with your bets today!! thumbs_up

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SourSausage:

    Wondering the same thing about this timeout. I want to know before firing a bullet live on this game :/

    Yep....that's very wise!   If not on TV or stream, watch the play by play update on ESPN to confirm all starters are still making plays....BUT, Lipscomb is the significantly better team to begin with and on top of that Fla GC is w/o their top scorer Konieczny.....that's why I doubled-down earlier....

    BoL with your bets today!! thumbs_up

     
    Coloneljim
    Coloneljim
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 25042
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2026 - 1:58 PM ET #444

    Best of luck on today's plays fubah peace_5  clover

    Reply

    Best of luck on today's plays fubah peace_5  clover

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2026 - 2:45 PM ET #445

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: 18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days    WARNING! HOT STREAK!  Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year... FRIDAY, Jan 23:  Chargers +1.5 -114 @pinn

    Chargers has their chances to cover in the final minute a few times but kept missing.

    LOSER

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: 18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days    WARNING! HOT STREAK!  Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year... FRIDAY, Jan 23:  Chargers +1.5 -114 @pinn

    Chargers has their chances to cover in the final minute a few times but kept missing.

    LOSER

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2026 - 3:32 PM ET #446

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: 18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days  WARNING! HOT STREAK!  Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year... Bisons -5.5 -143  alt@pinn

    86 - 71  WINNER!  an_bounce

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: 18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days  WARNING! HOT STREAK!  Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year... Bisons -5.5 -143  alt@pinn

    86 - 71  WINNER!  an_bounce

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2026 - 3:34 PM ET #447

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: 18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days  WARNING! HOT STREAK!  Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year... Bisons -5.5 -143  alt@pinn  Fla.GC top scorer is out again today....  no guarantees Bison win though!!!!

    LIVE Double down, early 1H down 7 - 16:  Bisons -120 @B365

     

           2nd WINNER on Bisons today! an_2drinks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: 18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days  WARNING! HOT STREAK!  Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year... Bisons -5.5 -143  alt@pinn  Fla.GC top scorer is out again today....  no guarantees Bison win though!!!!

    LIVE Double down, early 1H down 7 - 16:  Bisons -120 @B365

     

           2nd WINNER on Bisons today! an_2drinks

     
    JSN2Deep
    JSN2Deep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2025
    Posts: 194
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2026 - 4:03 PM ET #448

    My book has St. Louis Billikens at -7 1/2 now, Fubah's leans are changing lines. ha  Thanks for all the winners over the past couple of day man, you're en fuego, respect and good luck the rest of the night.

    Reply

    My book has St. Louis Billikens at -7 1/2 now, Fubah's leans are changing lines. ha  Thanks for all the winners over the past couple of day man, you're en fuego, respect and good luck the rest of the night.

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2026 - 4:08 PM ET #449

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    :

    18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days

     

    an_ref WARNING! HOT STREAK! an_getaway Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year...

    St.Francis Red Flash -2 -133  alt@pinn   ... 7pm ET tip

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    :

    18 - 5 run  ...with 9 - 1 *BB past 8 days

     

    an_ref WARNING! HOT STREAK! an_getaway Caution now highly recommended!!! I am slightly reducing the size of my bets in anticipation of regression...If I keep winning I will reduce bet size even further...Such win streaks DO NOT last!  Money management 101.  Regression looms sooner or later.  It took years to learn this wisdom but it is a foundation of how I manage to maintain SOLID profitability year after year...

    St.Francis Red Flash -2 -133  alt@pinn   ... 7pm ET tip

     
     
    CCO687
    CCO687
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3434
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2026 - 4:56 PM ET #450

    clover

    Reply

    clover

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 181920 ... 110111112 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 434
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,883
    • PART DEUX 148
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 839
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,286
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,221
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,229

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.