@CCO687
@KellyM_1964
@finsterbaby
@Coloneljim
@TheBuddah
@TDHCentral
@McXmaster
@TheVigPodcast
THANK YOU fellas....Appreciated!!
BoL with your bets!
@CCO687
@KellyM_1964
@finsterbaby
@Coloneljim
@TheBuddah
@TDHCentral
@McXmaster
@TheVigPodcast
THANK YOU fellas....Appreciated!!
BoL with your bets!
@CCO687
@KellyM_1964
@finsterbaby
@Coloneljim
@TheBuddah
@TDHCentral
@McXmaster
@TheVigPodcast
THANK YOU fellas....Appreciated!!
BoL with your bets!
Humping Day! ![]()
W Wofford -3 -116 @pinn
L Spiders -2 -114 @pinn
W Davidson -3.5 -134 alt@pinn
W UTex Arlington -2 -133 alt@pinn *BB
13 - 3 past week [ 4 - 0 *BB ]
Humping Day! ![]()
W Wofford -3 -116 @pinn
L Spiders -2 -114 @pinn
W Davidson -3.5 -134 alt@pinn
W UTex Arlington -2 -133 alt@pinn *BB
13 - 3 past week [ 4 - 0 *BB ]
Late game LEAN to USC... I want to bet them, as I think they'll win SU at home over NWU.....but I want a lower spread and am willing to wait for it during live play ...or PASS...
USC down 28 -31 at home at HT.......line is down to -1.5 on them and normally I would jump at that.....normally......but not this time...... NWU is leading by 3 pts despite only being given 3 freebies.....meanwhile USC was getting the "home cookin" and received 17 from the freebie line, but only scoring 6
....I doubt they will get 17 more freebies or even close, while I expect the calls to shift and give NWU more freebies - thus increasing their lead.... USC might still win, sure, but I don't need the stress.....PASSING
Late game LEAN to USC... I want to bet them, as I think they'll win SU at home over NWU.....but I want a lower spread and am willing to wait for it during live play ...or PASS...
USC down 28 -31 at home at HT.......line is down to -1.5 on them and normally I would jump at that.....normally......but not this time...... NWU is leading by 3 pts despite only being given 3 freebies.....meanwhile USC was getting the "home cookin" and received 17 from the freebie line, but only scoring 6
....I doubt they will get 17 more freebies or even close, while I expect the calls to shift and give NWU more freebies - thus increasing their lead.... USC might still win, sure, but I don't need the stress.....PASSING
8 mins left in the game and USC is still down 3 pts.......but now their top scorer (also on the season) has just fouled OUT....![]()
8 mins left in the game and USC is still down 3 pts.......but now their top scorer (also on the season) has just fouled OUT....![]()
Late game LEAN to USC... I want to bet them, as I think they'll win SU at home over NWU.....but I want a lower spread and am willing to wait for it during live play ...or PASS...
USC down 28 -31 at home at HT.......line is down to -1.5 on them and normally I would jump at that.....normally......but not this time...... NWU is leading by 3 pts despite only being given 3 freebies.....meanwhile USC was getting the "home cookin" and received 17 from the freebie line, but only scoring 6 ....I doubt they will get 17 more freebies or even close, while I expect the calls to shift and give NWU more freebies - thus increasing their lead.... USC might still win, sure, but I don't need the stress.....PASSING
8 mins left in the game and USC is still down 3 pts.......but now their top scorer (also on the season) has just fouled OUT....
So glad I resisted the urge to bet USC
........losing their top player for several mins to foul trouble then losing him for the game with still 8 mins left hurt them a lot, and they lost by 6. So 3 - 1 wednesday hitting my only *BB....
Late game LEAN to USC... I want to bet them, as I think they'll win SU at home over NWU.....but I want a lower spread and am willing to wait for it during live play ...or PASS...
USC down 28 -31 at home at HT.......line is down to -1.5 on them and normally I would jump at that.....normally......but not this time...... NWU is leading by 3 pts despite only being given 3 freebies.....meanwhile USC was getting the "home cookin" and received 17 from the freebie line, but only scoring 6 ....I doubt they will get 17 more freebies or even close, while I expect the calls to shift and give NWU more freebies - thus increasing their lead.... USC might still win, sure, but I don't need the stress.....PASSING
8 mins left in the game and USC is still down 3 pts.......but now their top scorer (also on the season) has just fouled OUT....
So glad I resisted the urge to bet USC
........losing their top player for several mins to foul trouble then losing him for the game with still 8 mins left hurt them a lot, and they lost by 6. So 3 - 1 wednesday hitting my only *BB....
Austin Peay -4.5 -143 alt@pinn *BB
83 - 62 *Best Bet WINNER!! ![]()
14 - 3 the past week, includes 5 - 0 *BB
More to come . . .
Austin Peay -4.5 -143 alt@pinn *BB
83 - 62 *Best Bet WINNER!! ![]()
14 - 3 the past week, includes 5 - 0 *BB
More to come . . .
[Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Thursday: Austin Peay -4.5 -143 alt@pinn *BB 83 - 62 *Best Bet WINNER!! 14 - 3 the past week, includes 5 - 0 *BB More to come . . .[/Quote
Awesome work my friend. ![]()
good luck on the rest of tonight's plays ![]()
[Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Thursday: Austin Peay -4.5 -143 alt@pinn *BB 83 - 62 *Best Bet WINNER!! 14 - 3 the past week, includes 5 - 0 *BB More to come . . .[/Quote
Awesome work my friend. ![]()
good luck on the rest of tonight's plays ![]()
Wisc-Green Bay +8.5 -128 alt@pinn *BB
....more coming
RMU Colonials -3 -141 alt@pinn *BB ...7pm ET tip
Shoutout/Assist to JoseAlonso787 as I had somehow missed capping this game until I saw HIS post on RMU.
Fingers crossed though, as this FG bet just barely makes my cut for a BB at the alt-line of -3, otherwise not worthy of BB status... Milwaukee might have a player issue...
More coming . . .
Wisc-Green Bay +8.5 -128 alt@pinn *BB
....more coming
RMU Colonials -3 -141 alt@pinn *BB ...7pm ET tip
Shoutout/Assist to JoseAlonso787 as I had somehow missed capping this game until I saw HIS post on RMU.
Fingers crossed though, as this FG bet just barely makes my cut for a BB at the alt-line of -3, otherwise not worthy of BB status... Milwaukee might have a player issue...
More coming . . .
RMU Colonials -3 -141 alt@pinn *BB ...7pm ET tip Shoutout/Assist to JoseAlonso787 as I had somehow missed capping this game until I saw HIS post on RMU. Fingers crossed though, as this FG bet just barely makes my cut for a BB at the alt-line of -3, otherwise not worthy of BB status... Milwaukee might have a player issue... More coming . . .
Jaxsonville Dolphins -3.5 -124 Alt@pinn *BB
Col of Charleston Cougars -2.5 -118 alt@pinn *BB
RMU Colonials -3 -141 alt@pinn *BB ...7pm ET tip Shoutout/Assist to JoseAlonso787 as I had somehow missed capping this game until I saw HIS post on RMU. Fingers crossed though, as this FG bet just barely makes my cut for a BB at the alt-line of -3, otherwise not worthy of BB status... Milwaukee might have a player issue... More coming . . .
Jaxsonville Dolphins -3.5 -124 Alt@pinn *BB
Col of Charleston Cougars -2.5 -118 alt@pinn *BB
Morehead Eagles -6.5 -141 alt@pinn ...close but not quite BB status at -6.5 alt!
Morehead Eagles -6.5 -141 alt@pinn ...close but not quite BB status at -6.5 alt!
RMU Colonials -3 -141 alt@pinn *BB
...7pm ET tip Shoutout/Assist to JoseAlonso787 as I had somehow missed capping this game until I saw HIS post on RMU. Fingers crossed though, as this FG bet just barely makes my cut for a BB at the alt-line of -3, otherwise not worthy of BB status... Milwaukee might have a player issue...
88 - 76 *Best Bet WINNER!! ![]()
RMU Colonials -3 -141 alt@pinn *BB
...7pm ET tip Shoutout/Assist to JoseAlonso787 as I had somehow missed capping this game until I saw HIS post on RMU. Fingers crossed though, as this FG bet just barely makes my cut for a BB at the alt-line of -3, otherwise not worthy of BB status... Milwaukee might have a player issue...
88 - 76 *Best Bet WINNER!! ![]()
