Mountain Hawks -3.5 -120 @FD
Lehigh 88 - 81 WINNER!! ![]()
6 - 2 so far today
And here's another $ bet which made the cut but just barely:
Jackson St. Tiggers -2.5 -110 ...8pm ET tip
94 - 89 WINNER! ![]()
8 - 2 today, includes 2 - 0 with my *Best Bets
And here's another $ bet which made the cut but just barely:
Jackson St. Tiggers -2.5 -110 ...8pm ET tip
94 - 89 WINNER! ![]()
8 - 2 today, includes 2 - 0 with my *Best Bets
good call ![]()
good call ![]()
8 - 2 today, includes 2 - 0 with my *Best Bets
![]()
8 - 2 today, includes 2 - 0 with my *Best Bets
![]()
It's HUMPING DAY! ![]()
Wofford -3 -116 @pinn
More to come; just got started....
Note: all my bets are ALWAYS posted only in this SAME thread, week after week.
It's HUMPING DAY! ![]()
Wofford -3 -116 @pinn
More to come; just got started....
Note: all my bets are ALWAYS posted only in this SAME thread, week after week.
Good work! Jumped in before halftime when they were +money +170!!! Thanks for the play! ![]()
Not that you need any help but Arizona State ML-115 is checking alot of boxes for me tonight.
Good work! Jumped in before halftime when they were +money +170!!! Thanks for the play! ![]()
Not that you need any help but Arizona State ML-115 is checking alot of boxes for me tonight.
More to come; just got started....
Note: all my bets are ALWAYS posted only in this SAME thread, week after week.
Good work! Jumped in before halftime when they were +money +170!!! Thanks for the play! Not that you need any help but Arizona State ML-115 is checking alot of boxes for me tonight.
@McXmaster
Hey bud, good on ya to cash in on such a lucrative price!
Glad it worked out!
More to come; just got started....
Note: all my bets are ALWAYS posted only in this SAME thread, week after week.
Good work! Jumped in before halftime when they were +money +170!!! Thanks for the play! Not that you need any help but Arizona State ML-115 is checking alot of boxes for me tonight.
@McXmaster
Hey bud, good on ya to cash in on such a lucrative price!
Glad it worked out!
Sun Devils you say, huh
........I'm taking a closer look....
Sun Devils you say, huh
........I'm taking a closer look....
Eeeeshhh....I dunno.....Close call. I guess their top 2 scorers Odum and Diop should both be expected to have bounceback performances off bad games, but as a team this one makes me skittish.... When I handicap and come across any game that causes me to pause - generally that means PASS for me..... but if you bet it then I wish you BoL! ![]()
Eeeeshhh....I dunno.....Close call. I guess their top 2 scorers Odum and Diop should both be expected to have bounceback performances off bad games, but as a team this one makes me skittish.... When I handicap and come across any game that causes me to pause - generally that means PASS for me..... but if you bet it then I wish you BoL! ![]()
All good guess I'm riding solo on this one![]()
All good guess I'm riding solo on this one![]()
Good call as usual, I'll keep my poor plays to myself going forward!
![]()
Good call as usual, I'll keep my poor plays to myself going forward!
![]()
UTex Arlington -2 -133 alt@pinn *BB
Late game LEAN to USC... I want to bet them, as I think they'll win SU at home over NWU.....but I want a lower spread and am willing to wait for it during live play ...or PASS...
UTex Arlington -2 -133 alt@pinn *BB
Late game LEAN to USC... I want to bet them, as I think they'll win SU at home over NWU.....but I want a lower spread and am willing to wait for it during live play ...or PASS...
