[Quote: Georgetown +5 -110 (*Dime) 10 unit play Georgetown ML +175 5 unit play ] This play fits my (+9pt Superior Scheduled Defensive Dog System) Wack it good !
Fits a +7 SSDD_syst. +9 is a Typo![]()
Fits a +7 SSDD_syst. +9 is a Typo![]()
Fits a +7 SSDD_syst. +9 is a Typo![]()
@Wizerguy Good luck during this Dance Wizer! Picks been good to me since before I started posting, hopefully we will be on the same page for most picks thru-out tourney so I can have confidence
Think my riskiest play is the Boise St./SMU game, the battle of the horses. I’m on the Broncos, could go both ways.. Guess that’s why it’s a pick ‘em!![]()
BOL Wizerguy!![]()
@Wizerguy Good luck during this Dance Wizer! Picks been good to me since before I started posting, hopefully we will be on the same page for most picks thru-out tourney so I can have confidence
Think my riskiest play is the Boise St./SMU game, the battle of the horses. I’m on the Broncos, could go both ways.. Guess that’s why it’s a pick ‘em!![]()
BOL Wizerguy!![]()
Wizer! Love most of your picks! I hope after the first couple rounds you will start a new post. This will be epic long! As always, you're the best! Time to cash in March!
![]()
Wizer! Love most of your picks! I hope after the first couple rounds you will start a new post. This will be epic long! As always, you're the best! Time to cash in March!
![]()
Just a student of the game, thank you. Yes, I will start a new post after these games..
BOK in the Tourney bro![]()
Just a student of the game, thank you. Yes, I will start a new post after these games..
BOK in the Tourney bro![]()
Yeah..browser glitch bro..smh, all good much obliged ![]()
Yeah..browser glitch bro..smh, all good much obliged ![]()
@Wizerguy
Wisconsin
Georgetown
Syracuse
Ohio
All moneyline I parlayed 1940 pays 101,729
What do u think of this parley has a shot I think
Also rutgers-2 what are your thoughts on rutgers thanks my man
@Wizerguy
Wisconsin
Georgetown
Syracuse
Ohio
All moneyline I parlayed 1940 pays 101,729
What do u think of this parley has a shot I think
Also rutgers-2 what are your thoughts on rutgers thanks my man
Locked in: 2 parlays 1 teaser.
3 team parlay 2u to w/11.86 unit
Oregon St +8.5 (-109)
Georgetown +6.5 ( -115)
Ohio U +7.5 (-110)
3 team ML parlay 1u to w/ 45 units
Oregon St +340
Gtown +205
Ohio U +265
3 team 8pt teaser (-130) 5 units
Oregon St.+16.6
G.town +14.5
Ohio U +15.5
Locked in: 2 parlays 1 teaser.
3 team parlay 2u to w/11.86 unit
Oregon St +8.5 (-109)
Georgetown +6.5 ( -115)
Ohio U +7.5 (-110)
3 team ML parlay 1u to w/ 45 units
Oregon St +340
Gtown +205
Ohio U +265
3 team 8pt teaser (-130) 5 units
Oregon St.+16.6
G.town +14.5
Ohio U +15.5
dont do it, imo Wisconsin is going to get buried, dont like Rutgers @ all...BOL in what ever you do bro. ![]()
dont do it, imo Wisconsin is going to get buried, dont like Rutgers @ all...BOL in what ever you do bro. ![]()
not really, not one of my better games![]()
not really, not one of my better games![]()
Welcome bro..UNC Rolls !! BOL going forward![]()
Welcome bro..UNC Rolls !! BOL going forward![]()
