Richmond +2.5 (-120) 5 units
-NCAAB Tournament Thread -
Looking at Utah State also.....looks like a live dog....
I will look into that game for you. ![]()
Looking at Utah State also.....looks like a live dog....
I will look into that game for you. ![]()
Good luck bro, love Georgetown and UCONN but truthfully against you on a few others . My numbers have San Diego state as 40 places overall above Syracuse so I must play them at -3 . BOL and have fun
Good luck bro, love Georgetown and UCONN but truthfully against you on a few others . My numbers have San Diego state as 40 places overall above Syracuse so I must play them at -3 . BOL and have fun
Good luck bro, love Georgetown and UCONN but truthfully against you on a few others . My numbers have San Diego state as 40 places overall above Syracuse so I must play them at -3 . BOL and have fun
Nice to see brother, longtime. It was you during the Conference Tournaments March 7 2018. You were on Louisville+2.5 vs FSU,.. you listed the play as a "(Dime)" play that I really wasn't use to seeing on here, and I said to myself, Wow, my figures show Louisville +2.5 as the str8 up winner... well of course I had to follow suit, and for the first time in my career, I raised my stake on the game to a (Dime). Well, as you know, we won, because Louisville when on to throttled FSU 82-74.
Though I was greener than a Cows pasture capping CBB at the time, it was on that day that the (Dime) game became a staple in my arsenal and boy are they a roll-n thunder this season, and I owe it all to you. Thank you, and BOL in the Tournament. Hope all is well with you and your family during the past year and going forward. Many blessings to you my friend ![]()
![]()
Good luck bro, love Georgetown and UCONN but truthfully against you on a few others . My numbers have San Diego state as 40 places overall above Syracuse so I must play them at -3 . BOL and have fun
Nice to see brother, longtime. It was you during the Conference Tournaments March 7 2018. You were on Louisville+2.5 vs FSU,.. you listed the play as a "(Dime)" play that I really wasn't use to seeing on here, and I said to myself, Wow, my figures show Louisville +2.5 as the str8 up winner... well of course I had to follow suit, and for the first time in my career, I raised my stake on the game to a (Dime). Well, as you know, we won, because Louisville when on to throttled FSU 82-74.
Though I was greener than a Cows pasture capping CBB at the time, it was on that day that the (Dime) game became a staple in my arsenal and boy are they a roll-n thunder this season, and I owe it all to you. Thank you, and BOL in the Tournament. Hope all is well with you and your family during the past year and going forward. Many blessings to you my friend ![]()
![]()
Richmond+2.5 (-120) 5u ( no play) Adding: Richmond+5 -110 5u Richmond ML +175 2 units
+215 on the ML ..not +175
Richmond+2.5 (-120) 5u ( no play) Adding: Richmond+5 -110 5u Richmond ML +175 2 units
+215 on the ML ..not +175
idk if we have a chance
There's always a chance..till the final buzzer.
Glass half full approach..![]()
idk if we have a chance
There's always a chance..till the final buzzer.
Glass half full approach..![]()
@Wizerguy GL
in the Tourney ![]()
been busy I see mah man like some of your plays ![]()
I'm just playing one day at a time ![]()
![]()
@Wizerguy GL
in the Tourney ![]()
been busy I see mah man like some of your plays ![]()
I'm just playing one day at a time ![]()
![]()
WIZER,
always happy to share my thoughts.
Uva is doing zoom practice sessions individually and not flying to Indy until fri afternoon.
Clark and Huff are the only 2 rotation guys from 2019 championship.
So Ohio +points, and ml it is![]()
![]()
Gtown too
Winthrop as well
WIZER,
always happy to share my thoughts.
Uva is doing zoom practice sessions individually and not flying to Indy until fri afternoon.
Clark and Huff are the only 2 rotation guys from 2019 championship.
So Ohio +points, and ml it is![]()
![]()
Gtown too
Winthrop as well
Nice start for you sir
did not know I could have that kind of impact or that you would even remember so far back. Truthfully this year I haven’t been able to watch too much ball so I’m a little green myself compared to years past so I might be looking for mainly in games for my straight bets . BOL to you sir we gonna have a good madness I can feel it
Nice start for you sir
did not know I could have that kind of impact or that you would even remember so far back. Truthfully this year I haven’t been able to watch too much ball so I’m a little green myself compared to years past so I might be looking for mainly in games for my straight bets . BOL to you sir we gonna have a good madness I can feel it
WIZER, always happy to share my thoughts. Uva is doing zoom practice sessions individually and not flying to Indy until fri afternoon. Clark and Huff are the only 2 rotation guys from 2019 championship. So Ohio +points, and ml it is Gtown too Winthrop as well
Awesome bro..Thanks for get-n back
Circa 2005 ![]()
WIZER, always happy to share my thoughts. Uva is doing zoom practice sessions individually and not flying to Indy until fri afternoon. Clark and Huff are the only 2 rotation guys from 2019 championship. So Ohio +points, and ml it is Gtown too Winthrop as well
Awesome bro..Thanks for get-n back
Circa 2005 ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,398
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,484
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,203
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,817
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,835
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
