I need 11 points out of the Redblacks in the second half to get at least a 1-1 result.
Week 11 CFL
OVER gets there.....it is a very uneasy feeling to know that Jonathan Jennings has got to make a play for you to get the cover.
1) Bombers +6' winner
2) Bombers UNDER 47' loser
3) Riders OVER 49 winner
OVER gets there.....it is a very uneasy feeling to know that Jonathan Jennings has got to make a play for you to get the cover.
1) Bombers +6' winner
2) Bombers UNDER 47' loser
3) Riders OVER 49 winner
2-3-1 for the week, 24-29 for the season.
I will take time off from the CFL, perhaps for the rest of the season....obviously I am not getting things right.
All the best CFL cappers.
2-3-1 for the week, 24-29 for the season.
I will take time off from the CFL, perhaps for the rest of the season....obviously I am not getting things right.
All the best CFL cappers.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,317
- Friday 10/02/2026 897
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,172
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,116
- PART DEUX 224
- Cleveland Bettors 2,704
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,609
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 4,914
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,157
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
