I my as well throw it out there worlds worst picker play is
he’s On Bears
we play Philly
best of luck everyone although I do not like the energy in this forum so I might post here and there but not like I was if we lose
I my as well throw it out there worlds worst picker play is
he’s On Bears
we play Philly
best of luck everyone although I do not like the energy in this forum so I might post here and there but not like I was if we lose
I my as well throw it out there worlds worst picker play is
he’s On Bears
we play Philly
best of luck everyone although I do not like the energy in this forum so I might post here and there but not like I was if we lose
@Footballpacker
Appreciate your picks !!!!Please don’t stop posting! Missed out on Sunday because I couldn’t find it finally found it in website promotions what BS
@Footballpacker
Appreciate your picks !!!!Please don’t stop posting! Missed out on Sunday because I couldn’t find it finally found it in website promotions what BS
Thanks guys I’m gonna take a break from this forum you guys know where to get the picks Worlds Worst Picker if you want the picks. I might be back in the near future I just don’t like how they treats me here I never did mention WWP or worlds worst picker in my threads I was just posting games and winning a lot then all of sudden they started moving my threads I bet if I was posting losers and people getting on me they wouldn’t have done s*it. Good luck to everyone and I might see you soon
Thanks guys I’m gonna take a break from this forum you guys know where to get the picks Worlds Worst Picker if you want the picks. I might be back in the near future I just don’t like how they treats me here I never did mention WWP or worlds worst picker in my threads I was just posting games and winning a lot then all of sudden they started moving my threads I bet if I was posting losers and people getting on me they wouldn’t have done s*it. Good luck to everyone and I might see you soon
