It’s safe to say the goat is back and better than ever after that LSU blowout last night
the goat might have another play for 2n in store maybe he will send it
It’s safe to say the goat is back and better than ever after that LSU blowout last night
the goat might have another play for 2n in store maybe he will send it
It’s safe to say the goat is back and better than ever after that LSU blowout last night
the goat might have another play for 2n in store maybe he will send it
Are you sure you have time to post your plays?? I mean with all your responsibilities with the yacht, restaurant, and bar in Puerto Vallarta, plus all the women climbing all over you.
And then to have to keep posting all the winners to keep your SELF ANOINTED MONIKER OF the GOAT going. It's all to overwhelming isn't MR. GOAT?![]()
Are you sure you have time to post your plays?? I mean with all your responsibilities with the yacht, restaurant, and bar in Puerto Vallarta, plus all the women climbing all over you.
And then to have to keep posting all the winners to keep your SELF ANOINTED MONIKER OF the GOAT going. It's all to overwhelming isn't MR. GOAT?![]()
I'm sure you've heard the old adage "Once an A-hole, always an A-hole". This guy is the epitome of A-hole!
I'm sure you've heard the old adage "Once an A-hole, always an A-hole". This guy is the epitome of A-hole!
