Pistol: On the Carolina Under, Bookmaker has Under 6 at -130 and Five Dimes has Under 5 1/2 at +105. Would it be better to pay the extra juice or just go with the 5 1/2?
Pistol: On the Carolina Under, Bookmaker has Under 6 at -130 and Five Dimes has Under 5 1/2 at +105. Would it be better to pay the extra juice or just go with the 5 1/2?
Thanks for the explanation Pistol. I think what i'm doing is failing to take in account that you are using labby system for the home series and the martingale system for the over/under.
Thanks for the explanation Pistol. I think what i'm doing is failing to take in account that you are using labby system for the home series and the martingale system for the over/under.
That would make sense and the fact that there are going to be a few ABC losses a year is exactly why I use the labby system. I just don't have the time to post my labby lines all the time.
That would make sense and the fact that there are going to be a few ABC losses a year is exactly why I use the labby system. I just don't have the time to post my labby lines all the time.
Pistol...are there any systems like this that you have tested for the nba??
i was thinking about this and I bet the over/under system with adjustments could work for NBA. Backtesting would need to be done to figure out how many over and unders you would need to start chasing for the best results.
Quote Originally Posted by puffnsudds:
Pistol...are there any systems like this that you have tested for the nba??
i was thinking about this and I bet the over/under system with adjustments could work for NBA. Backtesting would need to be done to figure out how many over and unders you would need to start chasing for the best results.
Guys I do have a set of systems for the NBA that work somewhat similar and have been back tested. I have compiled prior year results using the data on this site. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Guys I do have a set of systems for the NBA that work somewhat similar and have been back tested. I have compiled prior year results using the data on this site. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Pistol do you start using the Martingale system in the NBA once a team has 4 consecutive overs/unders. I will send you a PM once you add me as a friend. Can't thank you enough for your NHL systems thus far!!
Pistol do you start using the Martingale system in the NBA once a team has 4 consecutive overs/unders. I will send you a PM once you add me as a friend. Can't thank you enough for your NHL systems thus far!!
Guys I've also developed a system that works with the spread for the NBA that
works somewhat similar to the Home Chase system that has averaged at
least 100 unit/year, depending on your money management system, that has started out this season by going 12-2 on A
games.
Unfortunately, work and family life is about to get kind of crazy with me for the next few months and I don't see me being able to
update the thread daily. I am willing though to add
anyone that is interested to a daily e-mail that I send out to a small
group of friends for the daily plays that I have that include both hockey systems, both nba systems, and my mlb system
If you are interested in getting on this list so that you don't have to
do the daily research all I would ask is that you send me a PM with your e-mail address and pitch in a small
donation for my time. Considering the NHL over/under system listed here alone is up 33 units
in the past month I don't think it's unreasonable.
I should be able to get the games up for the weekend, but starting Monday it might start getting pretty inconsistent.
Guys I've also developed a system that works with the spread for the NBA that
works somewhat similar to the Home Chase system that has averaged at
least 100 unit/year, depending on your money management system, that has started out this season by going 12-2 on A
games.
Unfortunately, work and family life is about to get kind of crazy with me for the next few months and I don't see me being able to
update the thread daily. I am willing though to add
anyone that is interested to a daily e-mail that I send out to a small
group of friends for the daily plays that I have that include both hockey systems, both nba systems, and my mlb system
If you are interested in getting on this list so that you don't have to
do the daily research all I would ask is that you send me a PM with your e-mail address and pitch in a small
donation for my time. Considering the NHL over/under system listed here alone is up 33 units
in the past month I don't think it's unreasonable.
I should be able to get the games up for the weekend, but starting Monday it might start getting pretty inconsistent.