Burly your response was correct except for that the first game of the home stand just has to be -120 or higher.
Dimascio I have not looked into anything related to two nights in row
SnakeEyes when opposing bets run into each other I still typically bet both sides as one side is usually getting plus odds, and not playing would only truly be an offset if the line for both the over and the under was -110.
Triple The over/under only relates to one team, which is how you could/will occasionally have games where you end up betting both sides.
Burly your response was correct except for that the first game of the home stand just has to be -120 or higher.
Dimascio I have not looked into anything related to two nights in row
SnakeEyes when opposing bets run into each other I still typically bet both sides as one side is usually getting plus odds, and not playing would only truly be an offset if the line for both the over and the under was -110.
Triple The over/under only relates to one team, which is how you could/will occasionally have games where you end up betting both sides.
Triple - It depends on the money management system that you employ. I use a labourchere system, but typically you are going to try and NET 1 unit on a a game, and then recover some or all of your losses on the next two games if needed.
Triple - It depends on the money management system that you employ. I use a labourchere system, but typically you are going to try and NET 1 unit on a a game, and then recover some or all of your losses on the next two games if needed.
The NBA system works the same as the NHL, but starts at 4 for both overs and unders and uses a slightly different Martindale to account for a consistent -110 line. Average over the past 5 years has been +80 units.
The NBA system works the same as the NHL, but starts at 4 for both overs and unders and uses a slightly different Martindale to account for a consistent -110 line. Average over the past 5 years has been +80 units.
Thank You so much pistol. Since I followed your picks, starting from tampa on saturday night. I have been 5-0 with your picks. I love the Over/Under system, makes sense. Keep it going
Thank You so much pistol. Since I followed your picks, starting from tampa on saturday night. I have been 5-0 with your picks. I love the Over/Under system, makes sense. Keep it going
Shibs I don't have that info on the NBA readily available, but there has not been a streak of more than 10 since the 06-07 season. The main filter I use is to not bet on the bottom five teams according to the espn.com power rankings.
Shibs I don't have that info on the NBA readily available, but there has not been a streak of more than 10 since the 06-07 season. The main filter I use is to not bet on the bottom five teams according to the espn.com power rankings.