NHL Home Chase and Over/Under system
Posted:
#226
Pistol, I like NHL betting, but I have not tailed you yet, just read up on it. I think the system you are using is solid, so keep up the good work. I am interested in your email list, so I will send you a PM once you accept my friend request. Thanks for the help, BOL.
Pistol, I like NHL betting, but I have not tailed you yet, just read up on it. I think the system you are using is solid, so keep up the good work. I am interested in your email list, so I will send you a PM once you accept my friend request. Thanks for the help, BOL.
Posted:
#229
Hey Pistol, friend request sent...If you can add me to the email list I would really appreciate it...your insight is great and like the system plays... my email is *edited*
good luck brother
Hey Pistol, friend request sent...If you can add me to the email list I would really appreciate it...your insight is great and like the system plays... my email is *edited*
good luck brother
Posted:
#230
Quote Originally Posted by pistol589:
Plays for 1/14
Home Stand - Toronto A if qualified (Not going to happen)
Over/Under - Columbus 1 under,
Rangers 2.03 over
def think that rangers over could happen tonight for sure....also like the boston over but i dont think its a play in the system yet...good luck tonight brother!!!Plays for 1/14
Home Stand - Toronto A if qualified (Not going to happen)
Over/Under - Columbus 1 under,
Rangers 2.03 over
Quote Originally Posted by pistol589:
Plays for 1/14
Home Stand - Toronto A if qualified (Not going to happen)
Over/Under - Columbus 1 under,
Rangers 2.03 over
def think that rangers over could happen tonight for sure....also like the boston over but i dont think its a play in the system yet...good luck tonight brother!!!Plays for 1/14
Home Stand - Toronto A if qualified (Not going to happen)
Over/Under - Columbus 1 under,
Rangers 2.03 over
Posted:
#231
Plays for 1/15
Home Stand - Vancouver A
Chicago A if qualified
Edmonton A if -140 qualified
YTD +12 units
Over/Under - Tampa Bay 1 under,
Rangers 4.13 over
YTD +60 units
Home Stand - Vancouver A
Chicago A if qualified
Edmonton A if -140 qualified
YTD +12 units
Over/Under - Tampa Bay 1 under,
Rangers 4.13 over
YTD +60 units
Plays for 1/15
Home Stand - Vancouver A
Chicago A if qualified
Edmonton A if -140 qualified
YTD +12 units
Over/Under - Tampa Bay 1 under,
Rangers 4.13 over
YTD +60 units
Home Stand - Vancouver A
Chicago A if qualified
Edmonton A if -140 qualified
YTD +12 units
Over/Under - Tampa Bay 1 under,
Rangers 4.13 over
YTD +60 units
Posted:
#232
Starting tomorrow I think that I will really only be able to update how this system is doing on the weekends. Please send me a PM with your e-mail address and i'll get you added to my list.
FYI my NBA over/under system is +13 units for the year and the other NBA system is +7 units.
FYI my NBA over/under system is +13 units for the year and the other NBA system is +7 units.
Starting tomorrow I think that I will really only be able to update how this system is doing on the weekends. Please send me a PM with your e-mail address and i'll get you added to my list.
FYI my NBA over/under system is +13 units for the year and the other NBA system is +7 units.
FYI my NBA over/under system is +13 units for the year and the other NBA system is +7 units.
Posted:
#234
Hey Pistol Ive been following you here and there for the past 2 weeks or so. Seems you have a good thing going. I usually bet football and basketball for the most part that is until ran across your page. I sent a friend request to be on the email list. Keep up the good work!!!
Hey Pistol Ive been following you here and there for the past 2 weeks or so. Seems you have a good thing going. I usually bet football and basketball for the most part that is until ran across your page. I sent a friend request to be on the email list. Keep up the good work!!!
Posted:
#237
Pistol, I have playing the NHL for about 5 years and your system is strong (not that you need my approval...haha). If you'd be so kind, could you add me to your email list? It is *edited*. I will also send a friend request. Thanks!
Pistol, I have playing the NHL for about 5 years and your system is strong (not that you need my approval...haha). If you'd be so kind, could you add me to your email list? It is *edited*. I will also send a friend request. Thanks!
Posted:
#238
I'll get an e-mail out to everyone that has signed up for the e-mail list at about 9:30pm CST tonight. If anyone else is interested please let me know.
I'll get an e-mail out to everyone that has signed up for the e-mail list at about 9:30pm CST tonight. If anyone else is interested please let me know.
Posted:
#239
hey pistol, i've been following you and your system is great!! very impressive, would you please be so kind to add me to your mailing list?
my email is *edited*. thank you so much!
my email is *edited*. thank you so much!
hey pistol, i've been following you and your system is great!! very impressive, would you please be so kind to add me to your mailing list?
my email is *edited*. thank you so much!
my email is *edited*. thank you so much!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
