VSIN NFL BETTING GUIDE POST PRESEASON ISSUE
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BsKMjpq9lUbT12whfv1QONh0qPsk58gZ/view?usp=sharing
This thread is set up for all weekly newsletters. It will include both college and pro football. Keep checking back for more. Next week things will get in full swing with the nfl regular season starting as well.
This thread is set up for all weekly newsletters. It will include both college and pro football. Keep checking back for more. Next week things will get in full swing with the nfl regular season starting as well.
Finally the thread I have been looking for!! Thank you so much @madmark for doing this!! If I run across any on other spots during the week I will gladly share them here as well!! This is now bookmarked on my homepage ????
Finally the thread I have been looking for!! Thank you so much @madmark for doing this!! If I run across any on other spots during the week I will gladly share them here as well!! This is now bookmarked on my homepage ????
