I’m not sure why my post keep getting moved I’m just posting games and not even saying who’s they are that’s just who I’m taking. Is it because I’m posting a lot and I mean a lot of winners
My Post Keeps Getting Moved
Views: 304
Posts: 7
Posted:
#2
Quote Originally Posted by Footballpacker:
I’m not sure why my post keep getting moved I’m just posting games and not even saying who’s they are that’s just who I’m taking. Is it because I’m posting a lot and I mean a lot of winners
I’m not sure why my post keep getting moved I’m just posting games and not even saying who’s they are that’s just who I’m taking. Is it because I’m posting a lot and I mean a lot of winners
I think it’s because you’re not saying it’s “your picks?”
Quote Originally Posted by Footballpacker:
I’m not sure why my post keep getting moved I’m just posting games and not even saying who’s they are that’s just who I’m taking. Is it because I’m posting a lot and I mean a lot of winners
I’m not sure why my post keep getting moved I’m just posting games and not even saying who’s they are that’s just who I’m taking. Is it because I’m posting a lot and I mean a lot of winners
I think it’s because you’re not saying it’s “your picks?”
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,447
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,365
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,956
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,521
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,888
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,358
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,319
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,890
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
