Hey assuie its Heandog from sbr how the heck are you your system looks pretty good , Im still on the Kinesystem been doing pretty good thus far, hey what did you do with the girl as your avatar , talk 2 u later
Hey assuie its Heandog from sbr how the heck are you your system looks pretty good , Im still on the Kinesystem been doing pretty good thus far, hey what did you do with the girl as your avatar , talk 2 u later
At the rate It's going, may just hit all of them.. Unfortunately I only played a couple of them.. Darn, oh well I was way too deep in the negative, didn't want to risk too much.. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.. let's start the new week right..
At the rate It's going, may just hit all of them.. Unfortunately I only played a couple of them.. Darn, oh well I was way too deep in the negative, didn't want to risk too much.. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.. let's start the new week right..
aussiecapper, u will not believe how much money you made me today. i will be posting a picture soon, i followed you 100% and even more and it paid off big time, i need to reward you some how please pm me
aussiecapper, u will not believe how much money you made me today. i will be posting a picture soon, i followed you 100% and even more and it paid off big time, i need to reward you some how please pm me
Awesome! Perfect Day! This is the first time I read your picks. I played them all (small) but I was in a slump so i needed a new approach. WOW! You were on fire. From what I have read, you are always on. Nice work. Thanks!
Awesome! Perfect Day! This is the first time I read your picks. I played them all (small) but I was in a slump so i needed a new approach. WOW! You were on fire. From what I have read, you are always on. Nice work. Thanks!
aussiecapper, u will not believe how much money you made me today. i will be posting a picture soon, i followed you 100% and even more and it paid off big time, i need to reward you some how please pm me
your too kind mate
Quote Originally Posted by Bound2Hit:
aussiecapper, u will not believe how much money you made me today. i will be posting a picture soon, i followed you 100% and even more and it paid off big time, i need to reward you some how please pm me