76'ERS -1 (GOT THE CALL)
Posted:
#177
Quote Originally Posted by Seibo21:
Hawes 5 fouls
Hawes 5 fouls
This might be a bad "Call" :(
It was due... Hopefully pull it out yet! Either way appreciate the pick.
LOL really, this is crazy? let the game finish...why count it as a loss already
Quote Originally Posted by Seibo21:
Hawes 5 fouls
Hawes 5 fouls
This might be a bad "Call" :(
It was due... Hopefully pull it out yet! Either way appreciate the pick.
LOL really, this is crazy? let the game finish...why count it as a loss already
Posted:
#178
I see the 76'ers running the clock, and they can sacrifice one miss, and then run the clock again and score.. That'll be the icing in the cake.
I see the 76'ers running the clock, and they can sacrifice one miss, and then run the clock again and score.. That'll be the icing in the cake.
Posted:
#185
sixers pulled it out. looks like they are gettin it together.........CASHED IN BIG TIME BABY. sharp thanks alot bro. you are greatly appreciated my friend.
sixers pulled it out. looks like they are gettin it together.........CASHED IN BIG TIME BABY. sharp thanks alot bro. you are greatly appreciated my friend.
Posted:
#187
I can't stop laughing at these guys like MadSkillz and others who come in here telling us to tread lightly, and be careful tonight. Why should we bet less.... because YOU like the other side? 
Were following a group that has hit over 67% the last 4 years, each season. But we gotta tread lightly tonight because MadSkillz is on the other side?

Were following a group that has hit over 67% the last 4 years, each season. But we gotta tread lightly tonight because MadSkillz is on the other side?
I can't stop laughing at these guys like MadSkillz and others who come in here telling us to tread lightly, and be careful tonight. Why should we bet less.... because YOU like the other side? 
Were following a group that has hit over 67% the last 4 years, each season. But we gotta tread lightly tonight because MadSkillz is on the other side?

Were following a group that has hit over 67% the last 4 years, each season. But we gotta tread lightly tonight because MadSkillz is on the other side?
Posted:
#195
Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:
I can't stop laughing at these guys like MadSkillz and others who come in here telling us to tread lightly, and be careful tonight. Why should we bet less.... because YOU like the other side?
Were following a group that has hit over 67% the last 4 years, each season. But we gotta tread lightly tonight because MadSkillz is on the other side?

They probably just trying to help sharp-but I exercise my own money management as everyone should.
Thank you again for the pick!
I can't stop laughing at these guys like MadSkillz and others who come in here telling us to tread lightly, and be careful tonight. Why should we bet less.... because YOU like the other side?
Were following a group that has hit over 67% the last 4 years, each season. But we gotta tread lightly tonight because MadSkillz is on the other side?
They probably just trying to help sharp-but I exercise my own money management as everyone should.
Thank you again for the pick!
Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:
I can't stop laughing at these guys like MadSkillz and others who come in here telling us to tread lightly, and be careful tonight. Why should we bet less.... because YOU like the other side?
Were following a group that has hit over 67% the last 4 years, each season. But we gotta tread lightly tonight because MadSkillz is on the other side?

They probably just trying to help sharp-but I exercise my own money management as everyone should.
Thank you again for the pick!
I can't stop laughing at these guys like MadSkillz and others who come in here telling us to tread lightly, and be careful tonight. Why should we bet less.... because YOU like the other side?
Were following a group that has hit over 67% the last 4 years, each season. But we gotta tread lightly tonight because MadSkillz is on the other side?
They probably just trying to help sharp-but I exercise my own money management as everyone should.
Thank you again for the pick!
Posted:
#196
6 point game with 32 seconds...
I know Reggie Miller isnt out there for the Nets...but cmon boys.
This is the NBA...where u get to 1/2 court with a TO
6 point game with 32 seconds...
I know Reggie Miller isnt out there for the Nets...but cmon boys.
This is the NBA...where u get to 1/2 court with a TO
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
