I was 5-0 yesterday fading my boy best fade ever in CFB 10-2 on the season today I’m taking
TB +4
Bears -3
Detroit -7
Wash +6
best of luck to everyone
I was 5-0 yesterday fading my boy best fade ever in CFB 10-2 on the season today I’m taking
TB +4
Bears -3
Detroit -7
Wash +6
best of luck to everyone
I was 5-0 yesterday fading my boy best fade ever in CFB 10-2 on the season today I’m taking
TB +4
Bears -3
Detroit -7
Wash +6
best of luck to everyone
Your fade will hit his Panthers play in my opinion. Saints look like a public dog, watch Detroit win in a blow-out. I do like that TB play. NFC east division rivalry in a season opener is a tough game to play for me.
Your fade will hit his Panthers play in my opinion. Saints look like a public dog, watch Detroit win in a blow-out. I do like that TB play. NFC east division rivalry in a season opener is a tough game to play for me.
