??I’ve been a Covers member for many years and have been wagering on sports since my college days. Over the years, I’ve tried different approaches and learned plenty about what works for me—and what doesn’t.
More recently, I found a simple, disciplined approach that has changed the way I look at sports wagering. What I like most is that it doesn’t require spending hours every day or blindly following someone else’s picks.
The software provides the data, and you make your own wagering decisions based on what the data is showing you. There are no picks being sold.
For me, it’s become an interesting way to approach sports wagering with a much more structured process.
If anyone is interested in seeing how the strategy works, comment ?? and I’ll share some information.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
??I’ve been a Covers member for many years and have been wagering on sports since my college days. Over the years, I’ve tried different approaches and learned plenty about what works for me—and what doesn’t.
More recently, I found a simple, disciplined approach that has changed the way I look at sports wagering. What I like most is that it doesn’t require spending hours every day or blindly following someone else’s picks.
The software provides the data, and you make your own wagering decisions based on what the data is showing you. There are no picks being sold.
For me, it’s become an interesting way to approach sports wagering with a much more structured process.
If anyone is interested in seeing how the strategy works, comment ?? and I’ll share some information.
Hey, I was going to give you more info about the software that provides all of the data you need to make a wagers so you don't have to guess or waste time. Were you still interested?
@bmangha
Hey, I was going to give you more info about the software that provides all of the data you need to make a wagers so you don't have to guess or waste time. Were you still interested?