I’m taking
UNC +3 best of luck everyone
Can be kind of confusing so let me see if I understand.
Florida @ Alabama -19.5
SMU @ Louisville -2
wwp is on Florida +19.5 and SMU +2
so we are betting opposite and taking Ala -19.5 and Louisville -2.
did I get that right?
Can be kind of confusing so let me see if I understand.
Florida @ Alabama -19.5
SMU @ Louisville -2
wwp is on Florida +19.5 and SMU +2
so we are betting opposite and taking Ala -19.5 and Louisville -2.
did I get that right?
@kidd22
We are taking Alabama and Louisville. Since other dude is taking Florida State and SMU and we are fading his picks.. so we take Alabama which is opposite of FSU and we are also taking Louisville which is opposite of SMU.
@kidd22
We are taking Alabama and Louisville. Since other dude is taking Florida State and SMU and we are fading his picks.. so we take Alabama which is opposite of FSU and we are also taking Louisville which is opposite of SMU.
Thank you for clarifying
Thank you for clarifying
