• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 231232233 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    guada21
    Laroja
    collegegambler
    smarterthanyou
    HutchEmAll
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 231232233 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    guada21
    guada21
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 270
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 12:27 AM ET #5751

    i hope you go back to jersey broke hHAHAHAH

    yu friggin ugly nerd
    Reply
    i hope you go back to jersey broke hHAHAHAH

    yu friggin ugly nerd
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 12:43 AM ET #5752

    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Entertaining Day CG , Can't wait for Video. I found out today on thread 378 , from Left Nut.I am Vietnamese box , with 15 kids & I need to get back to Rice fields .Im going to ask my parents about this .Om not prejudiced like this Nut Case.But I'm pretty sure , I am Italian/ Irish. All this prejudice because I told him, you said CG was 0-2 .When he came back to win 2nd Game.To wait till games over. Then I got the great Hutch , to tell me to shut up over this. Another prejudiced person. Like CG said earlier do another Naysayer. Don't Bring my family into it. How you know I love Rice & have 15 kids.I again apologize for his insult of all Vietnamese people. I will be reporting this to Covers Monitors. I did about Tdog 25 .To all my other Naysayers Go Portland -2/Houston.Posted in Nba

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Entertaining Day CG , Can't wait for Video. I found out today on thread 378 , from Left Nut.I am Vietnamese box , with 15 kids & I need to get back to Rice fields .Im going to ask my parents about this .Om not prejudiced like this Nut Case.But I'm pretty sure , I am Italian/ Irish. All this prejudice because I told him, you said CG was 0-2 .When he came back to win 2nd Game.To wait till games over. Then I got the great Hutch , to tell me to shut up over this. Another prejudiced person. Like CG said earlier do another Naysayer. Don't Bring my family into it. How you know I love Rice & have 15 kids.I again apologize for his insult of all Vietnamese people. I will be reporting this to Covers Monitors. I did about Tdog 25 .To all my other Naysayers Go Portland -2/Houston.Posted in Nba

     
    guada21
    guada21
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 270
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 12:43 AM ET #5753

    I BET YOU LOSE ALL IN 2 weeks hAHHAHAHA

    wow what a loser

    go back to jersey and join jersey shore hahahhahahahhaha

    MILF!? really?! hahahahah LOL IMAGINATION

    dont even have a vid to prove it
    Reply
    I BET YOU LOSE ALL IN 2 weeks hAHHAHAHA

    wow what a loser

    go back to jersey and join jersey shore hahahhahahahhaha

    MILF!? really?! hahahahah LOL IMAGINATION

    dont even have a vid to prove it
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 12:43 AM ET #5754

    Lol psu up 16 and the entire game and Scal says I was lucky to cover. Va tech covered EVERY SECOND of game and he says I'm lucky to cover... Only on covers. Not boating about a 2-2 day but all the pack the bags stuff and such is a joke. I'm hitting at what 56%?? I made one dumb large bet. I'll be + like I said again soon.
    Reply
    Lol psu up 16 and the entire game and Scal says I was lucky to cover. Va tech covered EVERY SECOND of game and he says I'm lucky to cover... Only on covers. Not boating about a 2-2 day but all the pack the bags stuff and such is a joke. I'm hitting at what 56%?? I made one dumb large bet. I'll be + like I said again soon.
     
    smarterthanyou
    smarterthanyou
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 2341
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 12:47 AM ET #5755

    scal, please bring your red wig and buttt plugs. 
    Reply
    scal, please bring your red wig and buttt plugs. 
     
    guada21
    guada21
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 270
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 12:51 AM ET #5756

    youre a clown collegegambler hahahahahahhah

    i bet you one more bad streak and you put in another bomb haahhahaha

    i hope your mom never forgives you
    Reply
    youre a clown collegegambler hahahahahahhah

    i bet you one more bad streak and you put in another bomb haahhahaha

    i hope your mom never forgives you
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 12:51 AM ET #5757

    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Entertaining Day CG , Can't wait for Video. I found out today on thread 378 , from Left Nut.I am Vietnamese box , with 15 kids & I need to get back to Rice fields .Im going to ask my parents about this .Om not prejudiced like this Nut Case.But I'm pretty sure , I am Italian/ Irish. All this prejudice because I told him, you said CG was 0-2 .When he came back to win 2nd Game.To wait till games over. Then I got the great Hutch , to tell me to shut up over this. Another prejudiced person. Like CG said earlier do another Naysayer. Don't Bring my family into it. How you know I love Rice & have 15 kids.I again apologize for his insult of all Vietnamese people. I will be reporting this to Covers Monitors. I did about Tdog 25 .To all my other Naysayers Go Portland -2/Houston.Posted in Nba


    I never told you to shut up.  CG told you he's not interested in your plays and I just reminded you.  Try not to make this more than it is.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Entertaining Day CG , Can't wait for Video. I found out today on thread 378 , from Left Nut.I am Vietnamese box , with 15 kids & I need to get back to Rice fields .Im going to ask my parents about this .Om not prejudiced like this Nut Case.But I'm pretty sure , I am Italian/ Irish. All this prejudice because I told him, you said CG was 0-2 .When he came back to win 2nd Game.To wait till games over. Then I got the great Hutch , to tell me to shut up over this. Another prejudiced person. Like CG said earlier do another Naysayer. Don't Bring my family into it. How you know I love Rice & have 15 kids.I again apologize for his insult of all Vietnamese people. I will be reporting this to Covers Monitors. I did about Tdog 25 .To all my other Naysayers Go Portland -2/Houston.Posted in Nba


    I never told you to shut up.  CG told you he's not interested in your plays and I just reminded you.  Try not to make this more than it is.  
     
    smacksmiter
    smacksmiter
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14064
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 12:52 AM ET #5758

    Quote Originally Posted by guada21:

    I BET YOU LOSE ALL IN 2 weeks hAHHAHAHA

    wow what a loser

    go back to jersey and join jersey shore hahahhahahahhaha

    MILF!? really?! hahahahah LOL IMAGINATION

    dont even have a vid to prove it

    Quit pussin around and fishin for another video you sick pervert. Hurry up and say something stupid enough so you can get perma banned.  

    You and you sh!t have been on this board too long for my liking.

    PM for the skinny on the down low
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by guada21:

    I BET YOU LOSE ALL IN 2 weeks hAHHAHAHA

    wow what a loser

    go back to jersey and join jersey shore hahahhahahahhaha

    MILF!? really?! hahahahah LOL IMAGINATION

    dont even have a vid to prove it

    Quit pussin around and fishin for another video you sick pervert. Hurry up and say something stupid enough so you can get perma banned.  

    You and you sh!t have been on this board too long for my liking.

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 12:54 AM ET #5759

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Lol psu up 16 and the entire game and Scal says I was lucky to cover. Va tech covered EVERY SECOND of game and he says I'm lucky to cover... Only on covers. Not boating about a 2-2 day but all the pack the bags stuff and such is a joke. I'm hitting at what 56%?? I made one dumb large bet. I'll be + like I said again soon.


    Excuse me. 

    Covering the whole game and then you weren't covering and needed an very fortunate offensive rebound to cover.

    Are you honestly saying that because penn state was up 16 you can ignore the offensive rebound with 7 seconds to cover?

    Yes you are. That's problem #1.

    Then, you come within a point of the noncover in the Va Tech game after a foul doesn't occur.

    VERY close shaves in your two wins by all of 2.5 pts.

    Then a wire to wire LOSS in the TCU game and an absolute BOMB in the WSU game.

    You lost 2 Vigs on the day to boot.

    But you look at it how you want to look at it. Your money. Your future.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Lol psu up 16 and the entire game and Scal says I was lucky to cover. Va tech covered EVERY SECOND of game and he says I'm lucky to cover... Only on covers. Not boating about a 2-2 day but all the pack the bags stuff and such is a joke. I'm hitting at what 56%?? I made one dumb large bet. I'll be + like I said again soon.


    Excuse me. 

    Covering the whole game and then you weren't covering and needed an very fortunate offensive rebound to cover.

    Are you honestly saying that because penn state was up 16 you can ignore the offensive rebound with 7 seconds to cover?

    Yes you are. That's problem #1.

    Then, you come within a point of the noncover in the Va Tech game after a foul doesn't occur.

    VERY close shaves in your two wins by all of 2.5 pts.

    Then a wire to wire LOSS in the TCU game and an absolute BOMB in the WSU game.

    You lost 2 Vigs on the day to boot.

    But you look at it how you want to look at it. Your money. Your future.


     
    smacksmiter
    smacksmiter
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14064
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 12:55 AM ET #5760

    Quote Originally Posted by smarterthanyou:

    scal, please bring your red wig and buttt plugs. 

    Please, for gods sake, do not take any pictures or video of that.  If there's one thing we do not need to be traumatized by its Scally Wallie with one of those....nevermind....just never post anything about it.

    PM for the skinny on the down low
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smarterthanyou:

    scal, please bring your red wig and buttt plugs. 

    Please, for gods sake, do not take any pictures or video of that.  If there's one thing we do not need to be traumatized by its Scally Wallie with one of those....nevermind....just never post anything about it.

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 12:55 AM ET #5761

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:


    This is an example where people mostly see what they want to see.

    For the most part, he has been straight up with people and told them he is going to do it his way and doesn't want advice.  Yeah, he's gotten pissed once in a while and gone off on a tirade or two, but he's also had to deal with more than his share of morons (and he should also expect he's going to see a few with the things he's done ).  

    He's said from day 1 that this was a thread so people could follow along.  Maybe he likes the attention.  But he's never changed his tune as to what this was all about.  He's never gone off on anyone who has been serious about giving him advice....he just said he didn't want it. 

    No need to make this more complicated than it is IMO.  

    Never gone off on anyone???

    You haven't watched his videos have you...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:


    This is an example where people mostly see what they want to see.

    For the most part, he has been straight up with people and told them he is going to do it his way and doesn't want advice.  Yeah, he's gotten pissed once in a while and gone off on a tirade or two, but he's also had to deal with more than his share of morons (and he should also expect he's going to see a few with the things he's done ).  

    He's said from day 1 that this was a thread so people could follow along.  Maybe he likes the attention.  But he's never changed his tune as to what this was all about.  He's never gone off on anyone who has been serious about giving him advice....he just said he didn't want it. 

    No need to make this more complicated than it is IMO.  

    Never gone off on anyone???

    You haven't watched his videos have you...
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 12:56 AM ET #5762

    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:


    Please, for gods sake, do not take any pictures or video of that.  If there's one thing we do not need to be traumatized by its Scally Wallie with one of those....nevermind....just never post anything about it.


    Entertaining some tranny fantasy from a fellow covers member.... Alrighty then
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:


    Please, for gods sake, do not take any pictures or video of that.  If there's one thing we do not need to be traumatized by its Scally Wallie with one of those....nevermind....just never post anything about it.


    Entertaining some tranny fantasy from a fellow covers member.... Alrighty then
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 12:58 AM ET #5763


      Lots of very good Friday afternoon action coming at you Nick.

             I'm in the fukking Zone --- Call me if you need a winner.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

      Lots of very good Friday afternoon action coming at you Nick.

             I'm in the fukking Zone --- Call me if you need a winner.
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 1:01 AM ET #5764

    I think his name is Luke.
    Reply
    I think his name is Luke.
     
    guada21
    guada21
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 270
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 1:01 AM ET #5765

    please lose everything 
    Reply
    please lose everything 
     
    RyanTRuchie
    RyanTRuchie
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 4008
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 1:10 AM ET #5766

    big day Thursday coming
    I have a huge man crush on BLB
    Reply
    big day Thursday coming
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 1:11 AM ET #5767

    2-2 -$200 Wednesday splitting 4 k plays

    flirting with disaster but competed hard twice today after starting 0-1 and then 1-2

    updated pro career figures

    pro career college hoops 25-24-1 -$2100

    Pro career NBA 13-7 -$550

    Pro career overall 38-31-1 -$2650

    Reply

    2-2 -$200 Wednesday splitting 4 k plays

    flirting with disaster but competed hard twice today after starting 0-1 and then 1-2

    updated pro career figures

    pro career college hoops 25-24-1 -$2100

    Pro career NBA 13-7 -$550

    Pro career overall 38-31-1 -$2650

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 1:12 AM ET #5768

    u damn right ruchie

    my boy the GOOOOSE

    huge card tomorrow capping as we speak.  the CG is in the zone like his boy the GOLDEN GOOOOOOOSE

    lets get a GOOOOOOOOSE call

    Reply

    u damn right ruchie

    my boy the GOOOOSE

    huge card tomorrow capping as we speak.  the CG is in the zone like his boy the GOLDEN GOOOOOOOSE

    lets get a GOOOOOOOOSE call

     
    guada21
    guada21
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 270
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 1:13 AM ET #5769

    hey bro, your autocorrect is hilarious.. dont you hate it when it happens?!?!

    let me correct it for you


    POOR career college hoops 25-24-1 -$2100

    POOR career NBA 13-7 -$550

    POOR career overall 38-31-1 -$2650

    Reply
    hey bro, your autocorrect is hilarious.. dont you hate it when it happens?!?!

    let me correct it for you


    POOR career college hoops 25-24-1 -$2100

    POOR career NBA 13-7 -$550

    POOR career overall 38-31-1 -$2650

     
    smacksmiter
    smacksmiter
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14064
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 1:14 AM ET #5770

    Quote Originally Posted by guada21:

    go back to jersey idiot

    darn you smacksmiter

    go suck on his cock

    Thanks.  That took way too long but thanks for coming through in the end.

    Enjoy your perma ban and new account making.

    PM for the skinny on the down low
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by guada21:

    go back to jersey idiot

    darn you smacksmiter

    go suck on his cock

    Thanks.  That took way too long but thanks for coming through in the end.

    Enjoy your perma ban and new account making.

     
    guada21
    guada21
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 270
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 1:16 AM ET #5771

    in the zone ?! going 2/2 with 2 wins that were by a combined 2.5 points?! Hahahah

    i hate to see it if youre not in the zone
    Reply
    in the zone ?! going 2/2 with 2 wins that were by a combined 2.5 points?! Hahahah

    i hate to see it if youre not in the zone
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 1:17 AM ET #5772

    scal I am preparing my 5000 word essay write ups for tomorrow as we speak
    Reply
    scal I am preparing my 5000 word essay write ups for tomorrow as we speak
     
    guada21
    guada21
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 270
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 1:17 AM ET #5773

    lol at permanent ban for saying suck a cock LOL HAHAHAH

    i doubt it happens idiot
    Reply
    lol at permanent ban for saying suck a cock LOL HAHAHAH

    i doubt it happens idiot
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 1:19 AM ET #5774

    guada I am hitting at 55% which is bad for me

    for the millionth time I raised my bet one time at the wrong time or I would be up... no excuses, but I will overcome it as I always do when it comes to betting

    some guy said I would be down 10K by the end of the weekend.. ill be + money, just bc ur afraid to post ur plays etc or to move dosent mean u have to rain on my parade.

    u had some pitiful post last night that u are retiring from betting lmao, step ur game up chump

    Reply

    guada I am hitting at 55% which is bad for me

    for the millionth time I raised my bet one time at the wrong time or I would be up... no excuses, but I will overcome it as I always do when it comes to betting

    some guy said I would be down 10K by the end of the weekend.. ill be + money, just bc ur afraid to post ur plays etc or to move dosent mean u have to rain on my parade.

    u had some pitiful post last night that u are retiring from betting lmao, step ur game up chump

     
     
    guada21
    guada21
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 270
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 1:27 AM ET #5775

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    guada I am hitting at 55% which is bad for me

    for the millionth time I raised my bet one time at the wrong time or I would be up... no excuses, but I will overcome it as I always do when it comes to betting

    some guy said I would be down 10K by the end of the weekend.. ill be + money, just bc ur afraid to post ur plays etc or to move dosent mean u have to rain on my parade.

    u had some pitiful post last night that u are retiring from betting lmao, step ur game up chump


    sorry bro. i apologize. just having  a bad day AGAIN 

    . i shouldve been studying but i bet again this time on the wolves LOL wasted another few hours of my life. 

    im still up 5500+k since that start of the year but im tilting and just want to bet some more but i just want to stop  and study.

    i hate myself right now for betting and im taking the anger out on anything. and its easy to do it on your thread with all the anger against you..

     sorry again

    i really wish you well in this journey!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    guada I am hitting at 55% which is bad for me

    for the millionth time I raised my bet one time at the wrong time or I would be up... no excuses, but I will overcome it as I always do when it comes to betting

    some guy said I would be down 10K by the end of the weekend.. ill be + money, just bc ur afraid to post ur plays etc or to move dosent mean u have to rain on my parade.

    u had some pitiful post last night that u are retiring from betting lmao, step ur game up chump


    sorry bro. i apologize. just having  a bad day AGAIN 

    . i shouldve been studying but i bet again this time on the wolves LOL wasted another few hours of my life. 

    im still up 5500+k since that start of the year but im tilting and just want to bet some more but i just want to stop  and study.

    i hate myself right now for betting and im taking the anger out on anything. and its easy to do it on your thread with all the anger against you..

     sorry again

    i really wish you well in this journey!!
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 231232233 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,499
    • Monday 10/05/2026 598
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,375
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,303
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,529
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,893
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,036

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.