Call me crazy, but I'm goin BIG again on this one. Went huge on Roddick and lost, hopefully better fortunes on this one.
Risking 24 units
12,000/5,333
Time to Dance
Call me crazy, but I'm goin BIG again on this one. Went huge on Roddick and lost, hopefully better fortunes on this one.
Risking 24 units
12,000/5,333
Time to Dance
Call me crazy, but I'm goin BIG again on this one. Went huge on Roddick and lost, hopefully better fortunes on this one.
Risking 24 units
12,000/5,333
Time to Dance
Im sure youve never picked a loser right? A lot of people in these forums have the money to make big plays and can also afford to lose them.. i suggest you keep making your pety plays.. we are here to help and announce are plays that doesnt mean you have to like them.. and pulling up one loss out of dozens isnt guna cut it
Im sure youve never picked a loser right? A lot of people in these forums have the money to make big plays and can also afford to lose them.. i suggest you keep making your pety plays.. we are here to help and announce are plays that doesnt mean you have to like them.. and pulling up one loss out of dozens isnt guna cut it
I didn't actually go all in, and I don't post for random idiots like you to read, but for my friends on here dickweed.
And live odds only my book offers? What are you talking about?
I don't need to listen to a moron from a 3rd world country anyways.
I didn't actually go all in, and I don't post for random idiots like you to read, but for my friends on here dickweed.
And live odds only my book offers? What are you talking about?
I don't need to listen to a moron from a 3rd world country anyways.
I guess you must not read about my 25 unit hit on the colts over the ravens a few weeks ago. Along with 12 units on Arkansas. and plus 50+ units from the Aussie Open.
If your interested in winning money, it would be in your interest to follow my plays.
I guess you must not read about my 25 unit hit on the colts over the ravens a few weeks ago. Along with 12 units on Arkansas. and plus 50+ units from the Aussie Open.
If your interested in winning money, it would be in your interest to follow my plays.
Blevs I need a bailout. I said I wasnt gonna tilt away tonight, but I got 22 strong units on your play whenever you release it. I am done making my own decisions for tennis. This is an absolute bloodshed right now
I'm confused. Why would someone who knows tennis like the back of their hand decide to stop making their own decision for tennis?
Most people only tail when someone knows more about a sport than they do. Who could possibly know more about tennis than you, battles?
Blevs I need a bailout. I said I wasnt gonna tilt away tonight, but I got 22 strong units on your play whenever you release it. I am done making my own decisions for tennis. This is an absolute bloodshed right now
I'm confused. Why would someone who knows tennis like the back of their hand decide to stop making their own decision for tennis?
Most people only tail when someone knows more about a sport than they do. Who could possibly know more about tennis than you, battles?
