Call me crazy, but I'm goin BIG again on this one. Went huge on Roddick and lost, hopefully better fortunes on this one.
Risking 24 units
12,000/5,333
Time to Dance
Call me crazy, but I'm goin BIG again on this one. Went huge on Roddick and lost, hopefully better fortunes on this one.
Risking 24 units
12,000/5,333
Time to Dance
Call me crazy, but I'm goin BIG again on this one. Went huge on Roddick and lost, hopefully better fortunes on this one.
Risking 24 units
12,000/5,333
Time to Dance
I'll watch with you for support. I only have 2 dimes plus some parlay $ on him, but I'll feel your pain if fed looses. It took me almost a month to make what I have on him in poker.
Suprised you are going on fed when you were so excited for hewitt to roll him a day ago
But I'm on boad with you with this pick. How can a balding short man beat fed thrice in a row?!
I'll watch with you for support. I only have 2 dimes plus some parlay $ on him, but I'll feel your pain if fed looses. It took me almost a month to make what I have on him in poker.
Suprised you are going on fed when you were so excited for hewitt to roll him a day ago
But I'm on boad with you with this pick. How can a balding short man beat fed thrice in a row?!
I am not betting money that I need to use for anything important in life. And if i lose my inital starting roll from 2 years ago, (20k), then I will not be making bets like these. I am betting large now because after seeing the way Federer played vs. Hewitt, I havn't seen anyone that can top that.
SolidCapper- If he pulls a hammy, I hope it's after the 1st set.
I am not betting money that I need to use for anything important in life. And if i lose my inital starting roll from 2 years ago, (20k), then I will not be making bets like these. I am betting large now because after seeing the way Federer played vs. Hewitt, I havn't seen anyone that can top that.
SolidCapper- If he pulls a hammy, I hope it's after the 1st set.
