All in on Federer 1st set
Little too late for luck. Tennis got the best of me past 2 days.
Just about back to even, what a beatdown.
May let the rest ride on the next match, but we will see.
Little too late for luck. Tennis got the best of me past 2 days.
Just about back to even, what a beatdown.
May let the rest ride on the next match, but we will see.
Gotta lock it down on this next match Battles. Save the best for last.
Blevs I need a bailout. I said I wasnt gonna tilt away tonight, but I got 22 strong units on your play whenever you release it. I am done making my own decisions for tennis. This is an absolute bloodshed right now
Gotta lock it down on this next match Battles. Save the best for last.
Blevs I need a bailout. I said I wasnt gonna tilt away tonight, but I got 22 strong units on your play whenever you release it. I am done making my own decisions for tennis. This is an absolute bloodshed right now
only thing i can hope for is that this match goes under the 39.5.
damn tough beat battles.
Tough indeed. Busted up from the get go. It's alright, plenty more action going on tonight :). Which is probabaly a bad thing.
only thing i can hope for is that this match goes under the 39.5.
damn tough beat battles.
Tough indeed. Busted up from the get go. It's alright, plenty more action going on tonight :). Which is probabaly a bad thing.
only thing i can hope for is that this match goes under the 39.5.
damn tough beat battles.
I really think it might. I would say 50-50.
only thing i can hope for is that this match goes under the 39.5.
damn tough beat battles.
I really think it might. I would say 50-50.
GL
GL
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
