Screw removing picks from the board due to "consensus." Vegas makes the lines. If you don't like that people are on one side, blame Vegas but stop punishing players for liking one side. Heck, more often than not, consensus just means a huge streak-ending day.
Screw "Consensus"
My guess is that they need it so that something such as Lebron James just got injured and the line changes does not allow users to all jump on that game before Covers can react to it. I would like it if they would still let you pick the team that nobody is picking. Once I could not because too many were picking the opposite of what I wanted.
My guess is that they need it so that something such as Lebron James just got injured and the line changes does not allow users to all jump on that game before Covers can react to it. I would like it if they would still let you pick the team that nobody is picking. Once I could not because too many were picking the opposite of what I wanted.
It's a joke that they pull down any games. What difference does it make if it's loaded on one side? It's hard enough picking one game much less hitting 9-25 in a row.
It's a joke that they pull down any games. What difference does it make if it's loaded on one side? It's hard enough picking one game much less hitting 9-25 in a row.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,338
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,841
- MLB Playoffs 5,670
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,450
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,078
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,261
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,308
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,020
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
