Real/Athletico Madrid O2.5
Wednesday 01/10/2024
Anyone think AEK Athens gets a goal? I can't find any place that shows stats for this match. No idea if they are pushing the ball or farting jingle bells on a snare drum.
AEK has zero SOG or SOT in the SH ![]()
Anyone think AEK Athens gets a goal? I can't find any place that shows stats for this match. No idea if they are pushing the ball or farting jingle bells on a snare drum.
AEK has zero SOG or SOT in the SH ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by G8RB8: Real/Athletico Madrid O2.5 You like the BTTS better in this match or RM ML?
Quote Originally Posted by G8RB8: Real/Athletico Madrid O2.5 You like the BTTS better in this match or RM ML?
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Anyone think AEK Athens gets a goal? I can't find any place that shows stats for this match. No idea if they are pushing the ball or farting jingle bells on a snare drum. ARIS more SOG then AEK, AEK has zero SOG or SOT in the SH
Okay then no thank you. Thanks for the info. Couldn't find it anywhere. Only reason I looked at it was because AEK rarely fails to score at home. BOL!
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Anyone think AEK Athens gets a goal? I can't find any place that shows stats for this match. No idea if they are pushing the ball or farting jingle bells on a snare drum. ARIS more SOG then AEK, AEK has zero SOG or SOT in the SH
Okay then no thank you. Thanks for the info. Couldn't find it anywhere. Only reason I looked at it was because AEK rarely fails to score at home. BOL!
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Anyone think AEK Athens gets a goal? I can't find any place that shows stats for this match. No idea if they are pushing the ball or farting jingle bells on a snare drum. ARIS more SOG then AEK, AEK has zero SOG or SOT in the SH Okay then no thank you. Thanks for the info. Couldn't find it anywhere. Only reason I looked at it was because AEK rarely fails to score at home. BOL!
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Anyone think AEK Athens gets a goal? I can't find any place that shows stats for this match. No idea if they are pushing the ball or farting jingle bells on a snare drum. ARIS more SOG then AEK, AEK has zero SOG or SOT in the SH Okay then no thank you. Thanks for the info. Couldn't find it anywhere. Only reason I looked at it was because AEK rarely fails to score at home. BOL!
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Quote Originally Posted by G8RB8: Real/Athletico Madrid O2.5 You like the BTTS better in this match or RM ML? gun to my head btts
Me too. I can see both teams scoring and it is a toss up who wins but either way matching going over 2.5. BOL!
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Quote Originally Posted by G8RB8: Real/Athletico Madrid O2.5 You like the BTTS better in this match or RM ML? gun to my head btts
Me too. I can see both teams scoring and it is a toss up who wins but either way matching going over 2.5. BOL!
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Anyone think AEK Athens gets a goal? I can't find any place that shows stats for this match. No idea if they are pushing the ball or farting jingle bells on a snare drum. ARIS more SOG then AEK, AEK has zero SOG or SOT in the SH Okay then no thank you. Thanks for the info. Couldn't find it anywhere. Only reason I looked at it was because AEK rarely fails to score at home. BOL! yes agree, but no Fans for 2 months in all GREECE games
Why no fans for the past two months at all Greek games? Is there something going on in Greece I am unaware of?
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Anyone think AEK Athens gets a goal? I can't find any place that shows stats for this match. No idea if they are pushing the ball or farting jingle bells on a snare drum. ARIS more SOG then AEK, AEK has zero SOG or SOT in the SH Okay then no thank you. Thanks for the info. Couldn't find it anywhere. Only reason I looked at it was because AEK rarely fails to score at home. BOL! yes agree, but no Fans for 2 months in all GREECE games
Why no fans for the past two months at all Greek games? Is there something going on in Greece I am unaware of?
fans banned from GREASE games , too much violence , surprised staff were not banned from TURKISH games after debacle last month
fans banned from GREASE games , too much violence , surprised staff were not banned from TURKISH games after debacle last month
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Anyone think AEK Athens gets a goal? I can't find any place that shows stats for this match. No idea if they are pushing the ball or farting jingle bells on a snare drum. ARIS more SOG then AEK, AEK has zero SOG or SOT in the SH Okay then no thank you. Thanks for the info. Couldn't find it anywhere. Only reason I looked at it was because AEK rarely fails to score at home. BOL! yes agree, but no Fans for 2 months in all GREECE games Why no fans for the past two months at all Greek games? Is there something going on in Greece I am unaware of?
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Anyone think AEK Athens gets a goal? I can't find any place that shows stats for this match. No idea if they are pushing the ball or farting jingle bells on a snare drum. ARIS more SOG then AEK, AEK has zero SOG or SOT in the SH Okay then no thank you. Thanks for the info. Couldn't find it anywhere. Only reason I looked at it was because AEK rarely fails to score at home. BOL! yes agree, but no Fans for 2 months in all GREECE games Why no fans for the past two months at all Greek games? Is there something going on in Greece I am unaware of?
fans banned from GREASE games , too much violence , surprised staff were not banned from TURKISH games after debacle last month
Crazy shit. Hard to imagine. I was told in some part of the world these matches are not simply fun and games.
fans banned from GREASE games , too much violence , surprised staff were not banned from TURKISH games after debacle last month
Crazy shit. Hard to imagine. I was told in some part of the world these matches are not simply fun and games.
Quote Originally Posted by G8RB8: 1 nil ATM Thats good. Just need RM to even it up and cash. Prefer it sooner than later.
Quote Originally Posted by G8RB8: 1 nil ATM Thats good. Just need RM to even it up and cash. Prefer it sooner than later.
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Quote Originally Posted by G8RB8: 1 nil ATM Thats good. Just need RM to even it up and cash. Prefer it sooner than later. they will
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Quote Originally Posted by G8RB8: 1 nil ATM Thats good. Just need RM to even it up and cash. Prefer it sooner than later. they will
Quote Originally Posted by G8RB8: 1 nil ATM Thats good. Just need RM to even it up and cash. Prefer it sooner than later.
One more lets go
Quote Originally Posted by G8RB8: 1 nil ATM Thats good. Just need RM to even it up and cash. Prefer it sooner than later.
One more lets go
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,277
- PART DEUX 221
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,111
- Cleveland Bettors 2,657
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,209
- Thursday 10/01/2026 755
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,181
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,148
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,587
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
