Sociedad finally 1-0 ![]()
Thursday 10/06/2022
@nopulpjuice Don't know - happen yesterday. Typical day in Philly now. Black on black murders.
though no one says it loud
@nopulpjuice Don't know - happen yesterday. Typical day in Philly now. Black on black murders.
though no one says it loud
Hello all, thought this was a footie capping board but seems to have turned into FOX/ONN daily. Damn shame...
I took Qarabag on PK today. Other plays are Fenerbahce o2 and Roma -.5.
Good luck to all, even the conspiracy nuts on here!
Hello all, thought this was a footie capping board but seems to have turned into FOX/ONN daily. Damn shame...
I took Qarabag on PK today. Other plays are Fenerbahce o2 and Roma -.5.
Good luck to all, even the conspiracy nuts on here!
Going to add DJ's over on the Braga game. Also going to take a shot on Freiburg 02 (wanted the over in the match but way juiced, I think Freiburg over 2 goals alone is push at least imo but I like the positive number).
Going to add DJ's over on the Braga game. Also going to take a shot on Freiburg 02 (wanted the over in the match but way juiced, I think Freiburg over 2 goals alone is push at least imo but I like the positive number).
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,676
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
- Sunday 10/04/2026 679
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,301
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,214
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,800
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,467
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,138
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,815
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
