@vettehigh
Looks like 0-0 Final great Call ![]()
I took 0-0 final also. Only reason I touched this game was the $ drop all around.
Under 2 live also
I took 0-0 final also. Only reason I touched this game was the $ drop all around.
Under 2 live also
The live total is 2 (heavy juice on the under)
This game ends with 0, 1, or 3 or more goals.
The live total is 2 (heavy juice on the under)
This game ends with 0, 1, or 3 or more goals.
@p_66
They will make sure it won't land on 2 total goals. Paks was only even money being the in the top 2 of the division against the worst team in the division. Seems like a setup ![]()
@p_66
They will make sure it won't land on 2 total goals. Paks was only even money being the in the top 2 of the division against the worst team in the division. Seems like a setup ![]()
