uruguay live bet
Cerro Largo +.5. -160
Sunday card is the internationals, not a league round. Portugal–Norway and Netherlands–Serbia are the two I’d actually price. Greece–Germany is the trap, short number in Thessaloniki with a Germany side that does not always travel clean in these windows. Wales–Denmark I’m leaving unless the total is the bet, not the side.Early kickoffs I’m not chasing if they have already started. Drop what is still live on the card and I’ll mark the ones I have.Short notes on this slate are up at [Unapproved link] if anyone wants them next to the thread instead of only in the replies.</
Sunday card is the internationals, not a league round. Portugal–Norway and Netherlands–Serbia are the two I’d actually price. Greece–Germany is the trap, short number in Thessaloniki with a Germany side that does not always travel clean in these windows. Wales–Denmark I’m leaving unless the total is the bet, not the side.Early kickoffs I’m not chasing if they have already started. Drop what is still live on the card and I’ll mark the ones I have.Short notes on this slate are up at [Unapproved link] if anyone wants them next to the thread instead of only in the replies.</
Today is my birthday — and today's promotion is the last one in October!
It's also the grand finale of all our promotions from September and October 1st. If you don't take advantage of this exceptional promotional price today, you won't have another chance to do so until at least November 1st (when we traditionally launch the new month's opening promotion).
Starting tomorrow (Monday), the temporary password will also expire — and the premium zone will be available exclusively to subscribers.
To celebrate this special day, you can get an annual premium subscription for just $500 (regularly $6,000).
This promotional price is available only to the first 50 people who send the promo code to our email.
To take advantage of this promotion, simply send an email to:
contact@victorypicks.eu
with the promo code: BIRTHDAY in the subject line. This is a one-time offer — the grand finale of all our autumn promotions. Don't miss it!
Additionally, today you can also get FREE access to the full analysis of the NFL game: ARIZONA CARDINALS @ NEW YORK GIANTS
victorypicks.eu/premium
Temp.password: Augsburg1555
Today is my birthday — and today's promotion is the last one in October!
It's also the grand finale of all our promotions from September and October 1st. If you don't take advantage of this exceptional promotional price today, you won't have another chance to do so until at least November 1st (when we traditionally launch the new month's opening promotion).
Starting tomorrow (Monday), the temporary password will also expire — and the premium zone will be available exclusively to subscribers.
To celebrate this special day, you can get an annual premium subscription for just $500 (regularly $6,000).
This promotional price is available only to the first 50 people who send the promo code to our email.
To take advantage of this promotion, simply send an email to:
contact@victorypicks.eu
with the promo code: BIRTHDAY in the subject line. This is a one-time offer — the grand finale of all our autumn promotions. Don't miss it!
Additionally, today you can also get FREE access to the full analysis of the NFL game: ARIZONA CARDINALS @ NEW YORK GIANTS
victorypicks.eu/premium
Temp.password: Augsburg1555
