oh well 5/1 in GERMS game this week end, can't complain
Sunday 08/04/2024
Posted:
#43
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: No Wafflefix over? 5 in a row now.... I know the moment I will an over, it will go under
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: No Wafflefix over? 5 in a row now.... I know the moment I will an over, it will go under
Ok, stay off then, coz it's working well for me.....![]()
CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: No Wafflefix over? 5 in a row now.... I know the moment I will an over, it will go under
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: No Wafflefix over? 5 in a row now.... I know the moment I will an over, it will go under
Ok, stay off then, coz it's working well for me.....![]()
Posted:
#45
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: No Wafflefix over? 5 in a row now.... I know the moment I will an over, it will go under Ok, stay off then, coz it's working well for me.....
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: No Wafflefix over? 5 in a row now.... I know the moment I will an over, it will go under Ok, stay off then, coz it's working well for me.....
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: No Wafflefix over? 5 in a row now.... I know the moment I will an over, it will go under Ok, stay off then, coz it's working well for me.....
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: No Wafflefix over? 5 in a row now.... I know the moment I will an over, it will go under Ok, stay off then, coz it's working well for me.....
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
