and just miss to take CRISTAL over live, 2/0 now ![]()
Sunday 08/04/2024
Posted:
#83
Gonna play Gent game instead:
0-0 today
Gent to score in both halves @ +120
Gent TT over 2.5 @ +150
Gent-Dender over 3 @ +100
A. Gudjohnson to score @ +137
CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
Gonna play Gent game instead:
0-0 today
Gent to score in both halves @ +120
Gent TT over 2.5 @ +150
Gent-Dender over 3 @ +100
A. Gudjohnson to score @ +137
Posted:
#99
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: and I picked the wrong HUNG2 game, all have Goals except mine and an other
no worries I will get 3 in the SH Quote Originally Posted by p_66: and I picked the wrong HUNG2 game, all have Goals except mine and an other
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: and I picked the wrong HUNG2 game, all have Goals except mine and an other
no worries I will get 3 in the SH Quote Originally Posted by p_66: and I picked the wrong HUNG2 game, all have Goals except mine and an other
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
