Got the one game we played yesterday as the Swiss seem to be cash cows when they take the field. Since their odds aren't insane like other torrid hot teams like Spain, I do enjoy backing them. I almost posted the UNDER in the Austria/Kosova match but it was too early for me to motivate so hopefully that's a good omen of what's to come.
GERMANY (-125)...BIG PLAY!!!: Come on. Greece is playing a bit above their normal capabilities but Germany have all but owned them over the years. Even in Greece where the game will be played and a short line with that type of history on our sides is very appealing for me. Especially given the Germans have played better with Klopp at the helm on the road vs at home and I'm all over this game regardless of lineups.
NETHERLANDS TT OVER 2.5 (-160) + YES BTTS PORTUGAL/NORWAY (-230) = +130...BIG PLAY!!!: I love this play and it is a parlay. Serbia have conceded 2+ goals in six of their seven games in 2026. That won't stop in Eindhoven where the Dutch haven't lost in 35 years. They have quite a few players on the mend but their lineup will be more like the one they fielded mid-week which turned out 2 goals while on the road in Athens. Norway scores everywhere they go and give up goals everywhere they go. They are in Portugal now and while the Portuguese will be eager to shrug off the Ronaldo drama, the Norweigans have an opportunity to steal a game and go top of the group, but they must score goals to do so.
Those will be it for the moment. I will see how lineups turn out then maybe revisit. As always, tail or fade, good luck to all...
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
YTD (SOCCER): 76-43-13 (BIG PLAY!!!: 26-15-8)
Got the one game we played yesterday as the Swiss seem to be cash cows when they take the field. Since their odds aren't insane like other torrid hot teams like Spain, I do enjoy backing them. I almost posted the UNDER in the Austria/Kosova match but it was too early for me to motivate so hopefully that's a good omen of what's to come.
GERMANY (-125)...BIG PLAY!!!: Come on. Greece is playing a bit above their normal capabilities but Germany have all but owned them over the years. Even in Greece where the game will be played and a short line with that type of history on our sides is very appealing for me. Especially given the Germans have played better with Klopp at the helm on the road vs at home and I'm all over this game regardless of lineups.
NETHERLANDS TT OVER 2.5 (-160) + YES BTTS PORTUGAL/NORWAY (-230) = +130...BIG PLAY!!!: I love this play and it is a parlay. Serbia have conceded 2+ goals in six of their seven games in 2026. That won't stop in Eindhoven where the Dutch haven't lost in 35 years. They have quite a few players on the mend but their lineup will be more like the one they fielded mid-week which turned out 2 goals while on the road in Athens. Norway scores everywhere they go and give up goals everywhere they go. They are in Portugal now and while the Portuguese will be eager to shrug off the Ronaldo drama, the Norweigans have an opportunity to steal a game and go top of the group, but they must score goals to do so.
Those will be it for the moment. I will see how lineups turn out then maybe revisit. As always, tail or fade, good luck to all...
PORTUGAL FH (+100)...BIG PLAY!!!: Norway have been owned by Portugal and while I know this is a different Norway team, Portugal have been beasts at home winning the first half regularly. With a very top lineup in and with Norway having changed goalkeepers, I think this is a super solid spot for some cash.
Adding...
PORTUGAL FH (+100)...BIG PLAY!!!: Norway have been owned by Portugal and while I know this is a different Norway team, Portugal have been beasts at home winning the first half regularly. With a very top lineup in and with Norway having changed goalkeepers, I think this is a super solid spot for some cash.